Saosin LP3 - Spring '16 (hopefully released on vinyl)

58 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Even if I wasn't a digital janitor here, I sure as hell wouldn't want to see several threads about Saosin on page 1 of the main board because some dude from their band made a cryptic social media post or something. If a thread about a release already exists bump the shit out of it, if it's some sort of super mega collector's reissue then make a new thread.

Strong agree.  And it’s just as annoying (or more?) when there’s 2-3 different threads for one release I am interested in.

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

Any links to relevant subreddits would be awfully helpful. I tend to stay away from reddit because it often drives me nuts. I had to unsub from every news sub because I was starting to go a little insane. 

I could trailer my reddit experience to things I'm interested in, but I've yet to come by any interesting subs that don't just post about the 300th reissue of Thriller. I'm open to suggestions. 

Just when it comes to vinyl, this has always been the best place for me to find music that I'm interested in. I know this place has died down a lot in the last few years but I think that were at one point THE place to get this information and I don't think we should give up to Reddit. We can be a better user experience. Collectively, we have so much knowledge and I think that we should use this place to archive that knowledge. 

I’d strongly suggest bookmarking this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases/new/

I don’t use Reddit for anything else so I don’t bother with the app or “stream” of posts on the front page.  That subreddit moves pretty quickly some days, but manageably so.  I think it’s pretty easy to remember where I leave off when sorting it by New, and also ensures you’re seeing the latest links instead of just the hotly discussed ones.  I know it’s not something that’ll work for everyone but peeking at that bookmark as part of my online check-in routine has allowed me to score a lot of cool shit.

Edited by Derek™