Saosin LP3 - Spring '16 (hopefully released on vinyl)

Really digging these tracks.... kinda worried how these will carry over live though. I'm just noticing that all of the songs have sections where Anthony is screaming and carrying a note at the same time, so there are at least a few things that will change....

Don't worry one bit about their live performance. I saw them last month and they put on an amazing show. Anthony can scream his ass off..

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Really digging this album.

I missed them on their recent tour due to a wedding. I'm really hoping I didn't miss out on seeing these guys live ever again. I know they say they are back, but I also understand Anthony's other commitments and whatnot.

I saw them recently in San Antonio, they played Silver String so bad ass. It was also a really small crowd because Deftones were playing in SA the same night.

One time through and so my thoughts are kind of strange....It definitely "sounds" like Saosin, but it's not really what I "thought" it would sound like.  Haha.  In my mind, it sounds like what Saosin with Anthony "should" sound like after 13 years, but we just never got to hear the transition, so maybe I just wasn't ready for it?  Haha.  Overall, I like the album.  It's not what I thought, but at the same time I don't really know what I thought it would sound like and sometimes that's a good thing.  I'll definitely listen more times and let it sink in.  What I do know is that it's not a situation where I'm trying to convince myself that I like it, I definitely like it, but just not "how" and "why" I thought I would.  More slow burners on here than I thought there would be.

Great idea putting this up on a service that is not available anywhere besides 3 countries.

"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand."

well played Epitaph and Saosin!!!

31 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Great idea putting this up on a service that is not available anywhere besides 3 countries.

"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand."

well played Epitaph and Saosin!!!

I agree that it's annoying but just VPN home boy.