Say Anything - I Don't Think It Is

3arl

I just need to express that this record sounds so good. I can't even put it to words. Earlier in this thread I expressed my love of the record, but the pressing quality so far (through side A) should be paramount in this discussion. It makes the record so much better. I fucking' love it. here's a pretty picture of it:

13165923_10202021825663345_5677752001056

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I just need to express that this record sounds so good. I can't even put it to words. Earlier in this thread I expressed my love of the record, but the pressing quality so far (through side A) should be paramount in this discussion. It makes the record so much better. I fucking' love it. here's a pretty picture of it:

13165923_10202021825663345_5677752001056

Look. I consider myself a respectful guy when it comes to understanding opinions. This band has never been for me, even though I've tried listening to them whenever they announced a new album. I'm glad you are enjoying this record and the vinyl quality. But please tell me you aren't going to leave that frame on your wall for more than a playing time. This isn't even trying to argue whether or not you should frame your records, I'm talking about framing that album cover because it is stupid as fuck. 

11 minutes ago, double d said:

Look. I consider myself a respectful guy when it comes to understanding opinions. This band has never been for me, even though I've tried listening to them whenever they announced a new album. I'm glad you are enjoying this record and the vinyl quality. But please tell me you aren't going to leave that frame on your wall for more than a playing time. This isn't even trying to argue whether or not you should frame your records, I'm talking about framing that album cover because it is stupid as fuck. 

Look, it's a vinyl sleeve holder. Why would he leave it up past the point of playing?

1 hour ago, double d said:

It is what it is, but to your point, it's already been replaced by Bowie because... (read further)

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Look, it's a vinyl sleeve holder. Why would he leave it up past the point of playing?

It IS a sleeve holder to display the cover art of the record I'm spinning. It changes constantly unlike my panties.

2 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

It is what it is, but to your point, it's already been replaced by Bowie because... (read further)

It IS a sleeve holder to display the cover art of the record I'm spinning. It changes constantly unlike my panties.

Dude you should frame that ugly ass cover art because why not? Fuck everything who cares about stuff?

6 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Dude you should frame that ugly ass cover art because why not? Fuck everything who cares about stuff?

If I ever buy a 2nd copy, I will. Only because you suggested it. I don't really care what anyone (besides James) thinks. I'll hang it between my Postal Service and ridiculous The Used screen prints. ;-)

We're off topic. This album slays. Fuck the haters. Three word sentences. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 3 months later...