Discographer (for Discogs): A record collecting app

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I've developed an app that easily helps you view, manage and maintain your record collection by synchronizing with Discogs.com, and thought that some of you might want to check it out. Here's a list of some of it's features:

• Search the entire Discogs database for releases, artists, labels and masters
  • View, sort, filter and manage your Discogs profile, collection, wantlist, inventory, orders, purchases and lists
  • Your entire collection, wantlist, inventory, orders, purchases, and lists are available offline
  • View almost 5,000 record stores from around the world (data from VinylHub.com)
  • Sell items, and manage your currently for sale items as well as orders and purchases
  • View marketplace items and get suggested prices, sale history statistics, and estimated collection value
  • A integrated barcode scanner (with flash support) that is fast and accurate
  • View and read your Discogs inbox
  • Read user reviews of albums
  • And many, many more features

• (The app is completely free to use, but it is add supported, however this can be removed with a small one time purchase from the settings)

Plus I am always looking to improve the app, so if there is a feature that you think the app should have, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. And let me know if you have any questions or problems with it. I'm happy to help in any way. 

This is the one I use so thank you.

200_s.gif

Thank you, glad you like it. 

tumblr_n1lqqxuqIJ1smcbm7o1_500.gif

I've used it, but the advertisements get on my nerves. Not sure I use it enough to bother buying the app to lose the ads.

Great job though.

You can send me a message with your Discogs username and I'll make sure the next version of the app is without adds for you for free, then you can decide if you want to pay for them or not. 

iOS version?

No iOS version unfortunately. 

love this app

Thanks, glad you like it. 

Well at first glance this looks better than the app I'd been using. Thanks!

Cool, let me know if you have any suggestions or questions about it and I'll sort it out. 

I guess if there's no plans for an iOS app there is no plans for a Windows Phone 10 app?  :lol:

Hehe no I'm affraid not. But there's several good ones out there also I think. 

I set out to create an app that I would want to use (And i use Android), and now that I've released it for others to use, I want to keep developing it and make it as good as possible for my users. 

Hehe no I'm affraid not. But there's several good ones out there also I think. 

I set out to create an app that I would want to use (And i use Android), and now that I've released it for others to use, I want to keep developing it and make it as good as possible for my users. 

Totally understandable.

My wife has an Android so I'm going check out the app anyways.

Totally understandable.

My wife has an Android so I'm going check out the app anyways.

Alright cool. Let me know what you think. 

Well, I have to get an Android phone cause I do need an app for these functions.

I think several of the functions exists on a couple of iOS apps. Check out 'MilkCrate' and 'Discographic' if those might offer what you want. 

Awesome man, I'll download and check it out. What I need now is something to add convert my Google Calc list to discogs...

I see you're a fellow Swede. Let me know if you're selling any punk or in need of any hardcore 7"s.

Tack så mycket. Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the app. 

Not to highjack the thread, but MilkCrate is a pretty good app and I'll be checking out Discographic shortly (I've got some gift cards for iTunes that I haven't used). I can report back if there's interest in me doing so.

To the OP, although this isn't on iOS, shoutout to you for creating an app for record collectors to easily catalogue collections on mobile. I dig that.

Not to highjack the thread, but MilkCrate is a pretty good app and I'll be checking out Discographic shortly (I've got some gift cards for iTunes that I haven't used). I can report back if there's interest in me doing so.

To the OP, although this isn't on iOS, shoutout to you for creating an app for record collectors to easily catalogue collections on mobile. I dig that.

Thank you, and no problem. 

You can post your iOS findings here if you want to. 

i like the discographic app a lot for iPhone.  It shows what your collection is worth via discogs sales statistics which is a pretty rad feature.

its 2.99 in the app store

Yes I've got that in my app as well. It's a nice feature. 

I've also got sales history for releases, as well as Discogs suggested prices.

(Nice username by the way)