Kanye West - The College Dropout Remastered Vinyl Reissue?

Yeah I love those (single covers?). Been hoping the actual artwork will fit the same theme. Not really sure what I feel about the rumored Waves cover.

Back to the site, I see they have Schoolboy Q available for preorder, but I'm curious if they are just waiting on more copies of the 2014 press, or if it is a repress?

So what do you think our chances of seeing Swi... I mean "WAVES" get a vinyl release?

I think it might be a toss up, but with how last minute he does everything it might not even get pressed for months, if it does. He doesn't have a name for it and no published art. While the art might be with the label, not having a name on it (I would think) means that info wouldn't have even been sent off. I hope it does but Def Jam completely shits the bed when it comes to vinyl for Kanye beyond 808's

College dropout came today and it looks like the regular version. Haven't spun it yet about to

Brown background on the cover and no skits?  

I ask cuz i just picked up that version in December.

Anyone have the Yeezus cassette, care to tell if the mastering isn't as loud as the CD/iTunes/etc?