Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" LP 3rd pressing col

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" LP 3rd pressing colord vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/hbr014-1_3rdpress

I just got the ok from the good folks at No Idea to start offering copies of the 3rd U.S. pressing of "Sink or Swim". AT this moment, it is not 100 percent certain if more than one color will be available for this pressing. I think that it will more than likely be pressed on 1 color, but No Idea mentioned the possibility of it being on more than one color. So what we will do at VC is if you place an order for more than one copy, I will do my very best to get you more than one color. I do believe it will only be on one color though so take that for what it's worth. Knowing how past pressings have gone, this will more than likely be gone soon so it might not hurt picking up 2 copies even if on the same color for future trade possibilities.

Sorry to have so much Gaslight vinyl news this week, I just figured that since some of you are pre-ordering the Euro versions as well as the 59 sound 7", might as well add this to the mix so you can get all of your Gaslight vinyl needs taken care of.

Copies should arrive by early July.

Guest Admin

And why no idea? Are they handling all the pressing of the album from now on or is it because they're doing the distribution?

ive been wondering the same thing.

i wonder if the who put this record out intially is bummed

the way taht I understand it is that hell bent is still pressing the album, but they have elicited the help and reach of no idea to get the record distributed.