(Order Now ) Stroke 9 - Nasty Little Thoughts

ps.

• 5 months later...

Omg yes please! Did this ever take off from the ground? Really it's not vinyl I'm interested in but a high dynamic release!! Please just go back, remaster the tracks to have a little more room, a little quieter, and I will gladly fork out for it, and I know many others that would too. This album is an integral part of my childhood and teenage memories, and I want it to be an integral part of my adult life too. Sadly it was released squarely in the full swing of the over compression of music and was one of the tragic casualties of the loudness wars. But if it's better for sales to re-release the higher dynamics on an LP I'll buy that too. Just gimme dynamics baby!!

17 hours ago, Auxillarant said:

Omg yes please! Did this ever take off from the ground? Really it's not vinyl I'm interested in but a high dynamic release!! Please just go back, remaster the tracks to have a little more room, a little quieter, and I will gladly fork out for it, and I know many others that would too. This album is an integral part of my childhood and teenage memories, and I want it to be an integral part of my adult life too. Sadly it was released squarely in the full swing of the over compression of music and was one of the tragic casualties of the loudness wars. But if it's better for sales to re-release the higher dynamics on an LP I'll buy that too. Just gimme dynamics baby!!

Solid first post

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, mertzrock said:

This is coming...PM me for more info...

Or you could just post the details from their Twitter page... just sayin.

"Production of “Nasty Little Thoughts” on vinyl is underway. Looking like there will be a very limited number of copies available in March. Stay tuned for ordering details and Happy New Year!"

1 hour ago, amaestre said:

Or you could just post the details from their Twitter page... just sayin.

"Production of “Nasty Little Thoughts” on vinyl is underway. Looking like there will be a very limited number of copies available in March. Stay tuned for ordering details and Happy New Year!"

Well that was so much easier. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...