PO: The Lumineers - Cleopatra

Loved the first album, excited they're finally releasing new music! I'm really tempted to get the deluxe version because The Winter EP (whose songs became bonus tracks on self-titled) is one of the records I've listen to the most in my collection, so I'm thinking I don't want to miss out on those bonus tracks. $42.48 is tough to swallow vs. $25 though, especially just for 4 songs. Not sure which I'm going to order yet.

What's the deal with these prices?! Hate to sound like a broken record ;) but one 12" should not be base priced at 30 dollars. Maybe 30 for the double disc deluxe but It doesn't even say thick stock jacket, or 180 gram so what's so special about this that's different from the other 12" LPs in the world selling for 15-20? The Dustin Kensrue thing is semi reasonable because it was just expensive shipping but this is price is terrible. /whiny rant

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/22031279/lumineers-cleopatra-indie-exclusive-black-silver-starburst-vinyl

Does this sound like the version available on their webstore?

Yeah, that's the exact same colorway.  Looks like you save about $4 and it qualifies for free shipping.  Gotta love Bull Moose.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/22031279/lumineers-cleopatra-indie-exclusive-black-silver-starburst-vinyl

Does this sound like the version available on their webstore?

So it looks like the only webstore exclusive is going to be the Deluxe verison. 4 extra tracks, album spread across 2 x LP's, and die-cut sleeve. With shipping, roughly $12.00-$14.00 more than Bullmoose pre-order.