Fest 15

bobby

• 2 weeks later...

fingers crossed for the loved ones among many others, would massively dig a new mexican disaster squad reunion. 

I think I might try to make a trip this year. I did 7, 10, and 12 so it's been a couple of years for me.

Saw the Loved ones and the Falcon again pretty recently and both were great. Wouldn't be surprised to hear either of those are playing.

Would love to see any of these:

Loved Ones

Lawrence Arms (the only play fest and Chicago so it's not often I get to see them)

Alkaline trio (it's been 5-6 years for me since I've seen them, and I don't think they've ever played Fest?)

The Falcon (why not, the bands active again, and if previous mentioned are playing all the members would be there haha)

Kid Dynamite (haven't seen them since Fest 10? I think)

Spraynard (never saw them, feel like they would be an awesome band to catch at Fest)

I hung out with Tony at WrestleMania and we talked Fest for a while. It's gonna be another "alumni" year, just about everyone playing has played before. Most of the big bands are already booked; unfortunately, neither HWM nor Against Me! could do it this year. But you'll get Propagandhi, D4, Small Brown Bike, etc. He's still looking for one more big headliner -- I tried to convince him to get either FLAG or Me First And The Gimme Gimmes/NOFX. He wants Rocket From The Crypt but they want waaaay too much money.

I hung out with Tony at WrestleMania and we talked Fest for a while. It's gonna be another "alumni" year, just about everyone playing has played before. Most of the big bands are already booked; unfortunately, neither HWM nor Against Me! could do it this year. But you'll get Propagandhi, D4, Small Brown Bike, etc. He's still looking for one more big headliner -- I tried to convince him to get either FLAG or Me First And The Gimme Gimmes/NOFX. He wants Rocket From The Crypt but they want waaaay too much money.

The Pietasters or Pretty Girls Make Graves would be sweet

Pretty bummed that HWM can't make it like. Was majorly hoping for them. Latterman are playing a few shows in October so it looks like they could be on the cards for it as well..... I take it.

Pretty bummed that HWM can't make it like. Was majorly hoping for them. Latterman are playing a few shows in October so it looks like they could be on the cards for it as well..... I take it.

Yeah, they were originally confirmed to do it but I guess now they're going to be writing a new record instead so they can't make it. It's a bummer.

I think I might try to make a trip this year. I did 7, 10, and 12 so it's been a couple of years for me.

Saw the Loved ones and the Falcon again pretty recently and both were great. Wouldn't be surprised to hear either of those are playing.

Would love to see any of these:

Loved Ones

Lawrence Arms (the only play fest and Chicago so it's not often I get to see them)

Alkaline trio (it's been 5-6 years for me since I've seen them, and I don't think they've ever played Fest?)

The Falcon (why not, the bands active again, and if previous mentioned are playing all the members would be there haha)

Kid Dynamite (haven't seen them since Fest 10? I think)

Spraynard (never saw them, feel like they would be an awesome band to catch at Fest)

You'd be at the exact same shows i'd be looking forward too. lol

for the past 3 years, i've been trying to go. other things always seem to get in the way, but maybe this year will be the year.

i gotta go for sure at some point though. it's on my birthday every year and i honestly can't think of a better way to celebrate than getting drunk and seeing some awesome bands with some awesome random vc pals down in florida.

for the past 3 years, i've been trying to go. other things always seem to get in the way, but maybe this year will be the year.

i gotta go for sure at some point though. it's on my birthday every year and i honestly can't think of a better way to celebrate than getting drunk and seeing some awesome bands with some awesome random vc pals down in florida.

If you come we can celebrate your birthday in FL and then celebrate mine in NYC the following weekend!

I'll be there for sure.. Just like i am every year. Hope to meet a few of you this year. Hopefully i don't get sick like i did last year. Didn't see a band the whole fest. luckily i got to see everyone pre-fest. I did have a publix sandwich though, so i had that going for me.