So I know this topic probably already exists but one of my favorite types of vinyl is movie soundtracks for some reason, and also broadway soundtracks.

And I really want some pressed, so I want to make this thread for people to add on what soundtracks they want pressed. For me, I really want the Rent soundtrack, Wicked (for not 75+ dollars), Lilo & Stitch, The Mortal Instruments, and Cinderella (new).

Is there any you guys really really want? 

My #1 is the Rent Soundtrack. I want that pressed real bad.

Please let me know, also so I can know what to look for, and maybe some new soundtracks to listen to!

I also really need the original version of The Last Five Years pressed. The off-broadway original soundtrack, and not the movie. (I already have the movie). But my #1 need to get pressed is the Rent soundtrack. I want it to be pressed more than anything. I need to find a way to get this pressed because I'd do ANYTHING to get it pressed (sorry if that's a bit excessive, I really love Rent). 

My 2 Favorite Broadway records that I own

Sweeny Todd - 51xAQyV4ZDL._SY300_.jpg

And Judy Garland Live at Carnagie Hall220px-JudyatCarnegieHall.jpg

I would venture to say that the Judy Garland record is probably one of my favorite in my collection...highly recommended...one of the best female vocalists of all time

I dare anyone to watch her scene where she sings The Man That Got Away from A Star Is Born and not get chills...