Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

This is the thing, I can see that PS Now makes good sense as a business, if you can rope people in to paying X amount a month then you're probably getting a better return than someone just buying one or two last gen games a year. But the bitter pill for me is paying for PS Now just to play games I already own.

Anyway, getting off track here! Did a bit of digging. Those in the UK if you want to go digital for DS3, the Russian XB1 store works out about £36, and the USA/Canadian PS4 store works out around £40.

Not sure for you guys across the pond, but it's worth looking at buying from other regions if you want to save a bit of money.

Really excited for DS3. I recently bought the X1 version to run through SotFS. I am no where near as good at the game as I was going from DS1 right into DS2 and playing through it multiple times, but man, I'm still in love with the series.

And yeah, DS2 is not as good as DS1, in comparison, in pretty much every way, but it's still a great game on its own. Lots of deep lore.

So far, based on what I've seen, everything looks to be back on track for DS3 to be right up there, design-wise, with DS1, so I'm really pumped for DS3.