WTB: Mxpx, Slick Shoes, Ninety Pound Wuss

joelbuck

Looking for a few records that I've had some trouble tracking down. Let me know if you'd be willing to part with any of these. Thanks!

Mxpx:

Pokinatcha

Life In General

Slowly Going The Way of the Buffalo

Fat Club 7"

On The Cover

Ninety Pound Wuss:

Self-titled LP (yellow vinyl preferably)

Ninety Pound Wuss/The Captives split 7"

Slick Shoes:

Self titled 7"

Rusty

Life in general is easy to get in the $60-$100 range. Never seen a copy of Buffalo for sale but i want it badly. Saw 2 copies of rusty recently asking over $100

Thanks for the info. Really wish they would repress some of these so I didn't have to shell out huge amounts for a couple records. Slowly Going would be great but I'm not really expecting it at this point.

Check my collection in my signature, everything I have, I've gotten relatively cheaply. Even sealed stuff.

My advice is tl just have to search ebay daily, join as many record forums, FB groups, etc as you can find and just always be on the hunt. None of my T&N stuff cost me a huge amount (except, I did pay $220 for a collection of twenty records once, but that was Starflyer, MXPX LP's and 7"s that made them pretty cheap by comparison individually).

Check my collection in my signature, everything I have, I've gotten relatively cheaply. Even sealed stuff.

My advice is tl just have to search ebay daily, join as many record forums, FB groups, etc as you can find and just always be on the hunt. None of my T&N stuff cost me a huge amount (except, I did pay $220 for a collection of twenty records once, but that was Starflyer, MXPX LP's and 7"s that made them pretty cheap by comparison individually).

You've got a lot of great stuff in there. Last fall I came across a Craigslist ad for 10 Tooth and Nail LPs for 25 bucks. Unfortunately, I didn't want most of them but I ended up keeping the Cootees full length and Ninety Pound Wuss 2nd full length. It was pretty awesome considering I live in Iowa and was not expecting something like that to pop up.

Do you have any suggestions for good record bst FB groups I should check out? I'm on a couple but I don't typically see anything worthwhile come from them.

• 2 weeks later...

What's your budget for Slowly Going the way of the buffalo?

My local record store had one for sale for $150 (Canadian). Not sure if it's still there, but I can verify next time I'm in.

They seem to sell for $100 to $175 US

I really appreciate that, but it's just a little more than I'd like to spend right now. I very much appreciate the offer though. Fingers crossed for a repress sometime soon!