YOU WANNA PIZZA THIS!? (Unofficial Pizza Mega Thread)

WAXXX

Is Jet's the same thing as Hungry Howie's?

(like Hardee's/Carl's Jr. or Krystal/White Castle)

No. I've had both recently. I think Jet's tastes similar to Pizza Hut's crust. I love Hungry Howies because of the ridiculous deals they run. Garlic crust is my shit, too.

I do think wood fire pizzas are the best though. I don't know how wide spread Pizza Fire is but's basically a "Chipotle style" wood fire pizza fast food place. It's damn good.

Holy shit I wish I'd seen this thread sooner, pizza is my life (literally I'm killing myself slowly with carbs please help me)

Margherita is pretty much my favorite if I can get it but otherwise my second go-to is doing a custom cheese pizza from pizza hut with the premium crushed tomato sauce and balsamic drizzle with hut favorite crust. Also I cook really solid tomato bisque and if I get a frozen pizza from the store I'll usually fancy up the sauce on it with that and it's super good.

Yht6ByK.png

if you have an opportunity to eat a roberta's pizza, always always always say yes. i live right by roberta's and get delivery from them more often than i should (because fuck waiting 2 hours for a table when i can eat delicious pizza on my couch and not even have to put on pants).

i've tried most of their pizzas, but my go-to is always the bee sting. it's got sopressata, chili and honey all atop a perfectly charred crust. it is truly amazing.

i mean. look at this thing.

Robertas-Pizza-Menu-Bee-Sting-630x420.jp

6247622663_c32955dcef_z.jpg

24596365509_72bce600d9_z.jpg

i might just have to order one for dinner now.

OMG

There's a Jets near me I've driven past a ton and never really took much notice of because I just assumed it was some one off local thing not worth checking out. Honestly it never even registered with me until I went past it after reading about it in this thread. Y'all got me curious to try a turbo crust corner piece now haha.