PO: Pity Sex - White Hot Moon

travis

Will be ordering once I get paid. Feast of Love was damn good.

Edit: Thinking of going with the Electric Blue w/Pink Splatter. Bigger run, and no possible sound issues from white vinyl.

Damn you guys are fast, I just got my order confirmation and was on the way to start this thread if it wasn't already up. Going for the milky clear with pink. Picked up a tour edition of Feast Of Love when they played London for the first time and it's so beautiful. Probably gonna wait till it lands to listen to it all.

I saw a picture of it, looks amazing with the cover art.

I was going to pre-order the /500 color from RFC but I'm just going to wait for that one to come in to HT.

Oh you're tempting me now.  Hah.  I wish there was a mock up.  Checked HT and they don't have any of their albums up at all.  

I love how the variants matched the covers of their previous releases and it sounds like the HT is the winner.

Oh you're tempting me now.  Hah.  I wish there was a mock up.  Checked HT and they don't have any of their albums up at all.  

I love how the variants matched the covers of their previous releases and it sounds like the HT is the winner.

Yea it wont be up online until release date (as long as there are no pressing delays)