LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - LONDON SESSIONS (white label, / 300)

I would rather buy the "Christmas Will Break Your Heart" 7-inch for $20+ that a hand stamped copy of "London Sessions." :rolleyes:

Will keep my money for right now ;)

For those of us that didn't already own London Sessions and wanted a copy... I picked up a limited White Label version (and significantly more collectable) for less than the retail version sells for on Amazon. Hypothetically speaking, weighing that value against purchasing a single, depressing, slow 4-minute Christmas tune for $20 seems like a no brainer to me. To each their own. :rolleyes:

For those of us that didn't already own London Sessions and wanted a copy... I picked up a limited White Label version (and significantly more collectable) for less than the retail version sells for on Amazon. Hypothetically speaking, weighing that value against purchasing a single, depressing, slow 4-minute Christmas tune for $20 seems like a no brainer to me. To each their own. :rolleyes:

I collect Christmas records specifically.

I hope to eventually find one.

On the subject of LCD Soundsystem white labels, I noticed that on my 45:33 that side one has "Side 2" x'd out on it and corrected. Is this a mislabel they fixed, or are all copies like that?

2TkoKYz.jpg

hey

I just pulled mine out.

there's no xxx'ed out on mine.

looks like they really did hand stamp them.

This supposedly arrived on the 17th, but I think it was delivered by someone that isn't the regular mail lady I have. She usually leaves a package that doesn't fit right by my fence or over the fence into my house, but I think this lady left it on the street and it might've ended up stolen.

This isn't the first time, since I've had a couple packages in the past opened when I go and look at my mailbox. Mainly why I use a PO BOX now, but I can't even ship records to it, so I kind of take a risk when ordering records.

So this sucks.