Taylor Swift - Self-Titled and Fearless out in May

jhulud

Big Machine put up the records for preorder from them. Still cheaper via Bullmoose. And who knows how BMLG packs and ships their vinyl.

https://shop.bigmachinelabelgroup.com/collections/taylor-swift-vinyl-preorder

Yeah I preordered from Bull Moose days ago and I am sticking with it. Big Machine posted pictures of them being black records, I knew I wouldn't get the beauty of the mockups, and honestly I am not mad at all. I have wanted the Debut album on record for years.

12728842_10153881544234840_8376012628400

Y'all know I love TayTay (and I love Kanye).... but I'm pretty sure she was in on the Kanye thing, and played him. A producer of the Grammys said she had the song 2 weeks before and was talking about it when she was talking to them about her performance.... kind of matching up to Kanye's original statement on the matter.

But regardless, we have three options for the situation:

1. She knew about it and played him to teach him a lesson about writing a stupid/somewhat-misogynistic lyric and  to get sympathy/popularity going into her "hiatus"

2. She knew about it, and Kanye knew it was going to play out this way.... giving her a good image and him an "edge" aka both she and Kanye are playing us all

3. She didn't know about it (which I find hard to believe, because there was talk about having a "Taylor line" in the song.... apparently it used to be "I feel like Taylor still owes me sex" and I'm sure something would've made it's way to her camp) and both Kanye and the producer lied.

I feel like #1 is most probable!

I knew about Kanye's lyrics and the whole back-and-forth with her camp about knowing & OK'ing and then not knowing about it. If her response you're referring to is what she talked about at the Grammys, I haven't watched it. I did record the damn thing. And funny enough, I have not sought out online the clip of the speech or whatever about it. D'oh!

#2 doesn't give Kanye an edge because he asked permission.

that's because Kanye isn't a heartless POS everyone/media plays off of. He knows what he's doing.... even in his craziest, most Kanye-esque moments.... I believe it's all for a reason.

I can guarantee you if Taylor said "no" he would have removed it.

Everyone has confirmed she knew about the lyrics beforehand except for her. Then she gives that Grammy speech. She's a grown woman, and hip hop is hip hop. Would've been the bigger person to not say ANYTHING.

honestly, before I took the time to listen to fearless, I did figure she got AOTY because he interrupted her onstage. Then again, I'm fairly certain 1989 didn't deserve AOTY this year.

• 4 weeks later...