Taylor Swift - Self-Titled and Fearless out in May

jhulud

Still cheaper at Bullmoose ($22.47 each and free shipping), I don't think I have ever ordered from them before this though.. is there any advantage to spending the couple extra bucks at Amazon (other than prime shipping)?

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, jhulud said:

How as it packed? Do they use actual LP mailers?

Yes, but it was the larger like 2" LP box that can hold more than 1 with a couple pieces of "big bubble" bubble wrap. Not the worst pack job I've gotten. Lots of paper residue on the records from the sleeves and no inserts (only major bummer), but the gatefold makes up for it.

3 hours ago, aju2streets said:

It's the music that counts but the Fearless record could have been done better. I'm surprised they actually used the platinum edition artwork, which is pretty tacky compared to the original, and they put the bonus tracks on side A? Never seen that done before.

I believe the bonus tracks were listed first on the original release of the Platinum Edition if I remember correctly. You're right though it's a bit off. 

10 hours ago, aju2streets said:

It's the music that counts but the Fearless record could have been done better. I'm surprised they actually used the platinum edition artwork, which is pretty tacky compared to the original, and they put the bonus tracks on side A? Never seen that done before.

Agree 1000% on all of this. Fearless has such a (might be over dramatic, but...) iconic cover, and to add PLATINUM EDITION on there and put the bonus tracks first (that's how it is on the cd) is just plain STUPID. 

Now we can hold out hope that one day, they'll do a non-Platinum Edition pressing!

16 hours ago, nardes said:

Now we can hold out hope that one day, they'll do a non-Platinum Edition pressing!

No way :( They won't care if the fans are disappointed if its only on wax once. But count in for the white cover and the 13 song tracklist starting with Fearless like originally intended ANY DAY.