King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard- Nonagon Infinity- 4/29

Have to wait until payday on Friday - but the seemingly unlimited variants of Paper Mache makes the wait a bit easier to take. I am really happy we are no longer in a world where King Gizzard vinyl is nearly impossible to track down.

Also - looks like Heavenly has a black special edition up.

https://heavenlyrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/nonagon-infinity-king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard

Have to wait until payday on Friday - but the seemingly unlimited variants of Paper Mache makes the wait a bit easier to take. I am really happy we are no longer in a world where King Gizzard vinyl is nearly impossible to track down.

Also - looks like Heavenly has a black special edition up.

https://heavenlyrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/nonagon-infinity-king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard

is anyone doing a running list of the pressing numbers for this release?  can someone?

any idea about this black one?

this goes up at 6PM EST today, not 5PM - right?

new song is solid - my initial thoughts are that it's a bit of a step backwards for them, though. I'm all for the band returning to the Mind Fuzz style, but I'd like to see more experimentation, especially more synthesizers and psychedelic sounds. felt a little safe after something as risky as Paper Mache.