King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard- Nonagon Infinity- 4/29

1 hour ago, nyhi said:

Apologies but I'm so incredibly late to discovering this band. Listening to the Nonagon right now and really enjoying it. Anyone know where I might be able to pick up a deluxe..? (I know I'm too late but thought I'd ask anyway)

ebay, discogs, or VC user is probably your best bet right now. the prices they are asking on the gamma are ridiculous if you ask me, but there are still a bunch of red/black and green/black non-deluxe copies for decent prices ($20-30). 

when my emu egg arrives, i might be willing to sell you my gamma copy. just want to take a look at both and keep the one i like better.

hey guys..

had a question (and sorry if I missed this in the last few pages)..

I am going (and selling) at the record fair this weekend in Brooklyn and ATO is going to be there.

which version of this LP is the most limited *out of the US press..?

I have been trying to figure it out but discogs isn't much help.

thanks.

k

There is only one US pressing at the moment on green and black splatter. As far as I'm aware that's the standard for retail copies and is unlimited (this also is the version the band currently has on tour).

ATO will have a picture disc pressing at some point (June?) limited to 1500 copies which would tie it for most limited along with the Flightless gamma ray and emu. Other than that there's an Australian retail pressing on red and black splatter (red death) that is probably still fairly obtainable and less limited than the other Aussie pressings but I imagine once those sell Flightless may not repress based on past releases.

Edited by spoon

11 minutes ago, spoon said:

There is only one US pressing at the moment on green and black splatter. As far as I'm aware that's the standard for retail copies and is unlimited (this also is the version the band currently has on tour).

ATO will have a picture disc pressing at some point (June?) limited to 1500 copies which would tie it for most limited along with the Flightless gamma ray and emu. Other than that there's an Australian retail pressing on red and black splatter (red death) that is probably still fairly obtainable and less limited than the other Aussie pressings but I imagine once those sell Flightless may not repress based on past releases.

thanks.

totally helpful.

10 hours ago, metalhead said:

What kind of merch do they have on this tour? By any chance are they selling the the Nonagon Infinity t shirt?  

I saw them at the Grey Eagle in Asheville last week, and the merch was kind of limited.  Didn't see any t-shirts.  As for LPs, they had Dream Balloon, Mind Fuzz, and Nonagon Infinity (I think they had Quarters, too, but I definitely remember seeing the others) There wasn't any Murlocs merch.  Some local artist did a silkscreen for the show (x/45) that was pretty sick, and I grabbed one before they sold out.  Show was totally bonkers - heavy on the new stuff (Nonagon medley, Mind Fuzz medley, The River), with a Head On/Pill encore.  My 2nd Gizzard show - out of control!

On 5/14/2016 at 2:41 AM, metalhead said:

What kind of merch do they have on this tour? By any chance are they selling the the Nonagon Infinity t shirt?  

In NYC they had T-shirts for The Murlocs (but only Large and XL) and they had 4 kinds of King Gizzard T-shirts, the last 4 albums, a poster, and $5 Photos. I only bought a Murlocs T-shirt because it was kinda badass... even though i'm a medium.

t4MJATE.jpg

Edited by Dr.SteveZissou
added photo

4 hours ago, Dr.SteveZissou said:

In NYC they had T-shirts for The Murlocs (but only Large and XL) and they had 4 kinds of King Gizzard T-shirts, the last 4 albums, a poster, and $5 Photos. I only bought a Murlocs T-shirt because it was kinda badass... even though i'm a medium.

t4MJATE.jpg

I snagged this one at my show in Asheville along with a slick screen that was really awesome as someone mentioned above. They had 3-4 Nonagon shirts available (black, white, and maybe another black?). Don't quite remember. This album is at the top of my list right now and the Murlocs' "Young Blindness" isn't far behind! If these guys are nearby, it's a must see show.