Yeezy - The Life of Pablo

Tommy

I'm going to have to politely disagree.

I do not see the appeal of that album at all. GKMC was amazing but TPAB was weak af. I even think Section.80 is significantly better than it.

P4k putting it as their AOTY for 2015 over Black Messiah, In Colour, and Carrie & Lowell was the nail in the P4k coffin for me as well.

TLOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPAB

TPAB was extremely overrated, and TLoP isn't as good as everyone is making it out to be either.

Neither is a terrible album, I just think people got too hyped about these releases that they'd feel like jackasses to just say, "Yeah, they're pretty alright."

It's whatever.

I do not see the appeal of that album at all. GKMC was amazing but TPAB was weak af. I even think Section.80 is significantly better than it.

P4k putting it as their AOTY for 2015 over Black Messiah, In Colour, and Carrie & Lowell was the nail in the P4k coffin for me as well.

I thought GKMC was incredibly dull. It was more of a screenplay than a musical album, which I can respect, but I'd rather read it than listen to it, if that makes any sense. I heard TPAB without really knowing any of the hype surrounding it and I found it enjoyable enough to take my #1 spot for 2015. I'm not telling you you're wrong, I just happened to think it was really good.

TPAB was extremely overrated, and TLoP isn't as good as everyone is making it out to be either.

Neither is a terrible album, I just think people got too hyped about these releases that they'd feel like jackasses to just say, "Yeah, they're pretty alright."

It's whatever.

It's def overhyped (TLOP) but it's a good listen. I absolutely agree it's some of Kanye's laziest lyrics ever!

^^^^^ love Kanye but that's just crazy talk.

This album is so weird because it ends at Wolves and has 4 random tracks thrown on at the end. Love the tracks but they obviously aren't part of the album. Even though narratively and thematically this is kanye's weakest album yet. I love the album I just feel like he went too many directions with it for it to be considered one of his best albums.

^^^^^ love Kanye but that's just crazy talk.

This album is so weird because it ends at Wolves and has 4 random tracks thrown on at the end. Love the tracks but they obviously aren't part of the album. Even though narratively and thematically this is kanye's weakest album yet. I love the album I just feel like he went too many directions with it for it to be considered one of his best albums.

agreed, it doesn't have the structure of a cohesive album. feels like everything after 30 hours is just bonus material.

Also, I had to check out this Desiigner dude after hearing Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2.

Not sure if this is already news or not, but I guess Kanye just took this song, shortened it, and added a little more production to it and put it on the album. A little lazy if you ask me, but I guess he's promoting one of his artists maybe?

Also, I had to check out this Desiigner dude after hearing Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 2.

Not sure if this is already news or not, but I guess Kanye just took this song, shortened it, and added a little more production to it and put it on the album. A little lazy if you ask me, but I guess he's promoting one of his artists maybe?

he did virtually the same thing with Lost in the World, he just likes re-imagining songs and putting his own spin on them. I don't see that as lazy. 

and I love you like Kanye loves, Kanye  :wub:  I can't wait for yeezy to release his new version of Wolves (he said he's still tweaking it) TBH ye should toss vic back on. 

Also the album isn't in it's final state according to Tidal. So we will probably see changes and possibly even additions to the tracklist once the album properly releases!! :)  

Washed up rapper makes shit album.

Didn't think it could any worse from yeezus.

not that i spend much time on here any more, but you are by far the most insufferable cunt on these boards.