Yeezy - The Life of Pablo

Tommy

He says it's a bonus track, so the album is supposed to end at Wolves. also did you hear hear this dude is about to drop a dlc patch for this album.

DgkqQ5C.png

the way i see it is that 30 hours is the closing track and tails off into an outro, with la, facts, and fade being the bonus tracks.

Just not as lame as doing it obnoxiously and with ridiculous fanboy claims, you know?

/r/kanye was my number one source during this release. let me assure you, what's going on in here is beyond tame.

It would be hard for me to consider any song other than wolves the closer since Silver surfer intermission is not at all really part of the album since it's just Max B on the phone. Also since Ye keeps talking about 30 Hours being a bonus track during the song it is hard for me to hear it as anything else.

Lol that guys' reaction sounds like ye twitter feed

"IF UR GONNA SAY KANYE DOESN'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC YOUR IGNORANT"

"YOU DONT GET MUSIC YOU JUST DONT GET IT" 

"INVENTED A GENRE ON THIS NEW ALBUM THIS FEELS LIKE THE CULMINATION OF AN INCREDIBLE CAREER" 

"ITS AN INCREDIBLE THING ITS BIRTHING" 

"CHANCE THE RAPPER AMAZING" 

"EVERYONE I THINK IS MEDIOCRE WAS AMAZING ON THIS ALBUM. KANYE BRINGS OUT THE BEST OF ALL PEOPLE" 

"KANYE BEING KANYE AND BE HAPPY EXCITED AND PASSIONATE. THAT S THE BEST KANYE !!!" 

"ITS 11 OUTTA 10"

Man this twitter stuff is just killer this really is going to be a memorable album release no matter how ya feel about it

also 

P9CjK2i.jpg

I guess p4k is going to hafta go outta business now that king ye passed this decree right???

I can't help but feel bad it's pretty obvious he's going through stages of mania or manic psychosis.

Like he says he off his Lexapro which is know to cause problems with it's users