Yeezy - The Life of Pablo

Tommy

I can't help but feel bad it's pretty obvious he's going through stages of mania or manic psychosis.

Like he says he off his Lexapro which is know to cause problems with it's users

Except if this is the extent of his mania then he's in pretty damn good health tbh i mean let's be real 

Imagine the outrage if a "white band" told a "black publication" not to comment on their music.  

C'mon dan

Imagine the outrage if a "white band" told a "black publication" not to comment on their music.  

Lol that would never happen because black publications pander towards black artists, unless it's white music in a black genre I.E. Macklemore.

Black artists have that right because white publications sometimes pan black artists, or it's said they give them handouts, so it's at times harder for black people to win. White publications are everyone's publications.

Nobody who has mania is in good health my man, psychosis is no fun.

I wouldn't speak on something like that if it wasn't something I felt at least partially familiar with. My point is just that I don't think any of his behavior has been destructive towards his or his family's stability except for the bill cosby tweet last week. The rest has all been under the already established umbrella of his persona, ya know? I know that no form of psychosis is positive but I've seen people saying "KANYE IS HAVING A COMPLETE MANIC MELTDOWN THIS GUYS CRAZY HE NEEDS HELP" and I think that's just silly when he seems like a pretty stable individual despite his shenanigans. (of course i can only comment on the presented persona ya know I don't know the man)

I wouldn't speak on something like that if it wasn't something I felt at least partially familiar with. My point is just that I don't think any of his behavior has been destructive towards his or his family's stability except for the bill cosby tweet last week. The rest has all been under the already established umbrella of his persona, ya know? I know that no form of psychosis is positive but I've seen people saying "KANYE IS HAVING A COMPLETE MANIC MELTDOWN THIS GUYS CRAZY HE NEEDS HELP" and I think that's just silly when he seems like a pretty stable individual despite his shenanigans. (of course i can only comment on the presented persona ya know I don't know the man)

Oh yeah I get what you're saying. I can see he's in some sort of creative manic stage right now. But I'm just worried in a way, there's just something much harsher and stark to how he's been acting as of late than before.

It's worth noting that when tidal was unveiled kanye had 3% equity and i wonder if it may be possible that there has been in increase in that percentage maybe since the exclusivity of pablo and whatnot but that is pure baseless speculation but I have no clue how else he would plan to profit off of this album which took him three years to put out otherwise if he's srs 

It's worth noting that when tidal was unveiled kanye had 3% equity and i wonder if it may be possible that there has been in increase in that percentage maybe since the exclusivity of pablo and whatnot but that is pure baseless speculation but I have no clue how else he would plan to profit off of this album which took him three years to put out otherwise if he's srs

he would make millions more if he put it on other streaming sites, which would help his "debt"