Yeezy - The Life of Pablo

Tommy

They'll laugh it off but it's sad so many kids don't actually have their own music taste and just piggyback off of hype trains. Emptiness.

Just because someone likes Kanye doesn't mean they are riding the hype train. Some people genuinely enjoy the music he makes just like some people genuinely enjoy the music Oneohtrix Point Never makes. I don't understand why people like that type of music or why it gets such great reviews, but I DO NOT shit on his fan base. It's just an ignorant comment to make because you dislike the music.

Just because someone likes Kanye doesn't mean they are riding the hype train. Some people genuinely enjoy the music he makes just like some people genuinely enjoy the music Oneohtrix Point Never makes. I don't understand why people like that type of music or why it gets such great reviews, but I DO NOT shit on his fan base. It's just an ignorant comment to make because you dislike the music.

yeah the key to happiness is to ignore the haters and enjoy the music  :D

Just because someone likes Kanye doesn't mean they are riding the hype train. Some people genuinely enjoy the music he makes just like some people genuinely enjoy the music Oneohtrix Point Never makes. I don't understand why people like that type of music or why it gets such great reviews, but I DO NOT shit on his fan base. It's just an ignorant comment to make because you dislike the music.

Wow I'm sorry for trolling Young Thug, it won't happen again.

Only complaint I have to say is it's not as good as Fantasy

Lmao nothing is. I knew once I heard MBDTF, that that one's a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that he'll never be able to replicate, so I'm not even going to start comparing it with Throne, Yeezus, Pablo or any of his previous records. Literally flawless records like MBDTF are ridiculously rare.

Shit, the artwork's growing on me. No, not the newer one, that one still sucks (not even dat ass can save it).