PO Now: Woods - City Sun Eater In The River of Light

Preorder for Woods' new album "City Sun Eater In The River of Light" is live here. The Rough Trade Exclusive is on Tie Dye Blue and limited to 400 copies. Woods posted a picture of the blue variant here.

Amazon preorder for black is also live.

Listen to "Sun City Creeps," the lead single from the upcoming album below:

not to hate on woods, but man i still can't get over the fact that every time i hear this band i just wish to god they were still doing Meneguar. 

when i moved to NYC, i was so hopeful i could catch a Meneguar show. they must've broken up right around then. 

now i'm going to be seeing Woods in the near future, and all i can think is "this could be Meneguar." you'd think with all the music Woods has put out they would bring those songs back at some point because they are one of my favorite bands. i know there are some Meneguar fans here who probably feel the same way. Woods is cool but no comparison for me personally. 

not to hate on woods, but man i still can't get over the fact that every time i hear this band i just wish to god they were still doing Meneguar. 

when i moved to NYC, i was so hopeful i could catch a Meneguar show. they must've broken up right around then. 

now i'm going to be seeing Woods in the near future, and all i can think is "this could be Meneguar." you'd think with all the music Woods has put out they would bring those songs back at some point because they are one of my favorite bands. i know there are some Meneguar fans here who probably feel the same way. Woods is cool but no comparison for me personally. 

man, ive been listening to woods for several years now and had never heard of meneguar. just watched a live video. it is so odd to see jarvis actually fronting a band, after all the supporting and production work ive seen him do, and then to have the band he's fronting be like a sort of emo rock band? so weird.

• 4 weeks later...