The Hotelier - Goodness

dvv

25 minutes ago, bluessinger said:

Ordered this online, but only after looking for it in the wild. The clerk at one of my local shops said there was a "recall on the art, so retail copies are backordered"? Wondering if anyone else has heard this. If it's further back in the thread, sorry of this clutter. 

Interesting, first I've heard of any recall.

On June 16, 2016 at 0:35 PM, bluessinger said:

Ordered this online, but only after looking for it in the wild. The clerk at one of my local shops said there was a "recall on the art, so retail copies are backordered"? Wondering if anyone else has heard this. If it's further back in the thread, sorry of this clutter. 

Ummm, no.

51 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Just got my copy in the mail today. Before, I had given my digital copy a handful of listens and was kind of meh about the album. Just spun it and had the lyrics in front of me, and man, this album hits hard. The lyrics are fantastic. I'm officially in love. 

I'm sure I could pull up the lyrics online but I can't wait to actually spin the record and read the printed lyrics.