The Hotelier - Goodness

dvv

6 minutes ago, joneboon said:

dont think they will put them online, maybe only the four variant pack

Obviously I can't say for certain it will happen this time but I've seen plenty of rare TE variants go back up after they get all the original orders sent out and are sure they don't need to mail out replacements.  Regardless it's free to push "notify me" so it won't hurt anyone to give it a shot.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Obviously I can't say for certain it will happen this time but I've seen plenty of rare TE variants go back up after they get all the original orders sent out and are sure they don't need to mail out replacements.  Regardless it's free to push "notify me" so it won't hurt anyone to give it a shot.

true

source message:

"The Hotelier 'Goodness' pre-order update:

Black vinyl and CDs will be in stores on the release date, 5/27 so go pick it up that way if you haven't pre-ordered from us yet!

And band has copies on tour so go see them and pick up a copy!

CDs are shipping out now.

Color variations and assembly for a 2xLP have taken a bit longer. We are hoping to have them in house this week but it's possible they won't be here til after Memorial Day. But, we should be starting to ship out orders next week. This is obviously our biggest pre-order ever so PLEASE be patient with us as we have a ton of orders to get out.

As always if you need to change your address or have a question about anything feel free to hit me up directly - [email protected]

Thanks yall!"

32 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Black vinyl will be in stores on release day. Colored variants should be arriving at TE HQ next week and will start going out immediately but will obviously take some time so have some patience.

I think any impatience (from here, anyway) is only down to how good this album is!