PO 02/20:Anchorless Bodies-Harag/Inspiration/Home Deluxe box set (FFO:Defeater,More Than Life,STYG)

We are extremely pleased to announce the physical release of our new EP titled "Harag/Inspiration/Home". After months of hand assembling, we succeeded to finish an ultra limited, awesome wooden boxset that we are very proud of. The product is totally DIY and required an enourmous amount of working hours, and the result speaks for itself.

http://anchorlessbodies.bigcartel.com/

Pre order starts starts at 20th of February noon CET. Everyone who orders until end of February (or until the stock lasts) is entering a contest to receive a copy of our long-sold out first EP The Remedy Process on one sided clear 8" lathe cut with real feathers on side B. BOOM!

56c62cbe4c060.jpg

You can check out the first official music video from the EP below, it is our first and only song written in Hungarian:

Hoo boy. This year's been crazy for preorders. Package looks absolutely incredible, I have #2/100 of Everything Might Fall Apart and I cannot wait for more material. Here's to hoping I can get lucky enough to get the 8" because I was completely unable to get it when it was available.

Thank you for the continous support. Just found out that any VC member ordering this, just drop me a PM and I will double her/his chance at the contest.

Thank you for the unbelievable support guys, there is technically only one box left. Actually, we are selling it at the cost of manufacturing and due to the heavy packaging it costs $20 to ship abroad. Actually this $20 freight cost is stil less than a single LP to ship from the US to Hungary, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...