Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

I think it's only off Vinyl-Digital because it sold out, and were misprinted copies. Everyone looking for one of these just be patient! I'm sure a new version will be pressed with the proper tracklist. Maybe if we're lucky even the updated songs

this will probably happen. although that is why I wanted this version so much, I'm in the minority that actually really enjoys the first version of wolves and other tracks that were later altered. it'll be cool if another updated pressing sees the light, but this version will always be my personal go-to

this will probably happen. although that is why I wanted this version so much, I'm in the minority that actually really enjoys the first version of wolves and other tracks that were later altered. it'll be cool if another updated pressing sees the light, but this version will always be my personal go-to

I prefer the original release for every song except wolves. I like the Sia addition. But hate every other change he made.

I prefer the original release for every song except wolves. I like the Sia addition. But hate every other change he made.

I can actually go without sia's part imo. I like the song beginning with the "ooooh ooh ooh"s a lot too. (And I'll admit the "you gotta lemme knowwww if I can be your Joseph" verse makes me smile outside of the terrible mantra in the middle)

yeah, same clear. they also gave me an extra C/D disc and wrote "here's a bonus - cheers!" or something like that on the sleeve. 

Weird, I wonder if they just pressed an excess of C/D after the issue and are just looking for ways to get rid of it now. Bummed the sleeve wasn't changed to an official one but at least Fade's back. 

THANK YOU for the heads up on this. Looks like almost all of the Kanye boots are back in stock. Finally grabbed Graduation. Yeezus, Watch The Throne, and Cruel Summer!

outta curiosity, what was the shipping to states like on that? (if you are from here, I mean) trying to figure out how much it'd be USD in the end