Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

19 minutes ago, twatay said:

This dude is just trolling his fans.  It's hilarious to watch.

He's a genius for this "living album" thing. I'm assuming every stream all counts as the same album. Streaming interest dies down... make a few tweaks/add a track and boom streams will pick right back up for a few weeks.

On 5/27/2016 at 10:21 AM, freedumb said:

Legitimately funny how they try to pretend they're getting small shipments in.  Have they not seen their name everywhere on internets in regards to these boots?  A for effort, VD.

Also, last records I got from them (A$AP) had stupid VinDig stickers on the back which nicely tore the sleeve when I tried to remove it from both.  Not that they're nice sleeves me or anything.

Here's a tip for future reference.

Pull the LP out of the sleeve, put your blow dryer on mid and heat the stick. It's going to loosen up the glue and make it easy to remove.

Edit:

So I woke up to try and score General Admission Floor tickets for the ATL Pablo show. What a bloodbath... Most difficult time I've ever had securing tickets but AFTER A STUPID STRESSFUL ten minutes of refreshing after they went on sale this morning I was able to secure two GA tickets!! Almost $400 but EVEN IF THE MONEY LOW CANT PLAY ME

Edited by dkrtz

On June 13, 2016 at 5:35 PM, timsimmons said:

Is there a list of all the changes? I don't notice anything except Wolves and FML. 

Here's a list made on Reddit of the changes in the biggest update (end of March)

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/4cnbx0/the_life_of_pablo_has_been_updated_again/?ref=share&ref_source=link

On June 15, 2016 at 7:34 AM, dantheriver said:

I saw a post on Reddit claiming he had "ruined" Fade, but I didn't listen to it.

Beat has a lot more going on, added sound effect "oh no no no," dance beat returned, "I can feel it" removed from outro, outro shortened

EDIT: I just listened to Facts and Fade both in my VLC and they both seemed sped up to me. Just enough to be noticeable.

FAMOUS TOO WTF

Edited by biodigitaljazz

1 hour ago, biodigitaljazz said:

Dude just showed himself in bed nude with Taylor Swift, Kim, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Ray J, Amber Rose, Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, George Bush. Discuss..

giphy.gif

E-Z pass. Can't believe people paid $25 to witness those shenanigans in person. Makes me miss that MBDTF long form vid though.

Edited by Vector53

10 hours ago, tacosupremekohl said:

Saw another old post at popsike. I think the seller is trying to make big bucks by selling single copy at a time on eBay.

http://www.popsike.com/Kanye-West-The-Life-of-Pablo-Orange-Cassette-Tape-2016-tlop-record-vinyl/262465568728.html