Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

1 hour ago, parkinglot said:

Are all those TLOP bootlegs official designs, or is the seller just making up their own for some of them?

Most are official... if you search online you can find the merch cards from the pop up shops and compare... but everything (almost positive everything) from Cygnus_Cee and Jaktrading are official designs

On 9/11/2016 at 0:44 AM, texan4life said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saint-Pablo-Tour-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-NEW-/252528403543?var=&hash=item3acbdda457:m:m76MpaVUUThlnJ0Zvz6ob7A

i guess it's black but looked navy to me, and looks like there are bootlegs of it now. 

Just bought and received this after the Atlanta show on Monday. Looks EXACTLY like the Kerch being sold for ridiculous amounts. I had no problem buying WTT or Yeezus Merch put the insane prices for these basic shirts was insane. Happy to have one tho 

• 8 months later...
15 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

"Fanclub Pressing":

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/the-life-of-pablo

Any chance this is anything but the bootleg? I noticed it has the wrong ass model pic like the boot does.

i think a lot of the vinyl digital bootlegs are referred to as "fanclub pressings" on other sites

• 1 year later...

I dig ye. Bold move to keep it at 23 minutes but with Kids See Ghosts coming next week and also being 7 tracks, it's as if we got a 14 track album with half having Cudi features. Love that No Mistakes went back to the Graduation vibes. I have a feeling that KSG will blow ye out the water. 

1 minute ago, floyd_z said:

Pretty meh... just like half the tracks on his last album.  I feel like he doesn't put as much time in albums as he used to.  He talks about the TMZ thing in one of the tracks so he made that in three weeks?   Also, did he give all the good beats to Push?  These are weak.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all of the lyrics were written in the past month.