Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

• 5 months later...
On 3/9/2016 at 9:53 PM, Kanye West said:

Can't silence the truth homie 

808s is one of the most influential albums of the aughts and will be remembered 50 years from now 

On 3/9/2016 at 9:57 PM, Kanye West said:

The extreme tonal shift from Graduation to 808s is unlike any artist that I can think of - at least in terms of back to back albums. The extreme emotions conveyed with the unconventional production that proved to be a guidebook for a lot of music nowadays is not to be taken lightly. Seeing him sell out two back to back shows at the Hollywood Bowl last year JUST playing this album is proof. 

On 3/9/2016 at 9:59 PM, jayz said:

hey chill out, i just want to partake in late night forum banter 

either way i read half way through your comment and will be back in a year or so

So I recently heard 808s again and agree with you

• 2 weeks later...

But Yeezus was one of the most poorly mastered albums of all time... of all time!

I really do want a more dynamic version of Yeezus Pablo.  It's a shame all that exists is digital with the same 4-5dB of dynamic range.  I'd like to see a double LP of Yeezus with some alternate versions i.e. before Rubin cut out the strings/orchestral parts.  And the original sample of the choir on "on sight".  Oh and a copy of "School Spirit" without the expletives reversed.  School spirit uMtherUkfa ! 

2 hours ago, firefoxUSSR said:

But Yeezus was one of the most poorly mastered albums of all time... of all time!

I really do want a more dynamic version of Yeezus Pablo.  It's a shame all that exists is digital with the same 4-5dB of dynamic range.  I'd like to see a double LP of Yeezus with some alternate versions i.e. before Rubin cut out the strings/orchestral parts.  And the original sample of the choir on "on sight".  Oh and a copy of "School Spirit" without the expletives reversed.  School spirit uMtherUkfa ! 

Imagine if this is the hill you chose to die on.