Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

Hello Joshua,[/size]I'm very sorry for this pressing-related problem :/[/size]We will get replacements in the upcoming weeks and will make sure to get new C/D records shipped to you then. For free of course.[/size]Liebe Grüße,[/size]Frauke vom Vinyl Digital Team[/size]

Vinyl-Digital coming through it seems[/size]

Yeah there's going to be another boot eventually that will have Fade and probably the new mixes on it soon. I can wait for that.

Sounds like they're just pressing sides C/D as a fix and not updating to the most recent versions... I'd be surprised if they do a full pressing again since it was noted by his label that Kanye is still not complete the album and what we're hearing are not the final versions. That said, I'd be happy with any vinyl version at this point.

Sounds like they're just pressing sides C/D as a fix and not updating to the most recent versions... I'd be surprised if they do a full pressing again since it was noted by his label that Kanye is still not complete the album and what we're hearing are not the final versions. That said, I'd be happy with any vinyl version at this point.

so vinyl-digital is replacing the C/D if you request them?

I emailed them about my damaged jackets (asked about getting the jackets replaced) and about C/D, and got this back:

Hi Cory, 

thank you very much for your order and the attached photos!

I'm really sorry to see that your parcel arrived in such a bad shape :( 

Of course you can return the record and we will take care of an exchange. Please take the returning costs as low as possible.  Sadly the ,,Yeezus" is out of stock now so we can only send you a new copy of the ,, Life Of Pablo" . 

We will receive the new ,,Life of Pablo" LPs in time of the next 2 weeks so we can exchange the bad pressing with the new and correct one ;) 

Have a nice day! 

Cheers and kind regards, 
Caro of Vinyl Digital Team