Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

nardes

Where did you get it from!?

From the earcandy link a few pages back whenever it was 39.99. They added stock since then and increased the price though so I dunno if it'd be the same still. The a/b is a really pretty faint rose pink and the c/d is a deeper pink with ever so slight swirl in it, both transparent

Really want the pink but not for $50 + shipping. I ordered a while ago from VD but still haven't gotten my copy yet - I'm assuming they only have the clear?

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's all one pressing of 1,000 clear copies from vd but the pressing plant accidentally made an unknown amount of them transparent pink. I reeeeaaaally like how it looks in person though, never expected to get lucky and receive one--made my day :D

edit: or maybe it's a separate pressing? That's what discogs says but I have no clue tbh. it was listed as clear whenever I bought it

outta curiosity, what was the shipping to states like on that? (if you are from here, I mean) trying to figure out how much it'd be USD in the end

Shipping was a little rough.  Came out to $18.59.  All things considered though, my total cost wasn't bad.  4 albums with 3 of them being 2xLP's for about $70 after shipping.

Shipping was a little rough.  Came out to $18.59.  All things considered though, my total cost wasn't bad.  4 albums with 3 of them being 2xLP's for about $70 after shipping.

The shipping pricing is extremely frustrating on the site. If you have 3 discs or less it is only $8.69 which is not too bad but then if you add 4-8 discs it jumps to $18.59. Then after the ninth disc it goes to $35.09.

If it is a 2 disc release it counts as 2 so basically you can only get one full album for the low shipping along with a single or ep if there are any you want.

It sucks because if you want two albums it is actually a bit cheaper to make two separate orders. It would have been perfect if they hiked the shipping on the 5th disc instead.

Getting four full albums at the same time would be your best option but you would also be looking at around $80-100 depending on the albums.

The shipping pricing is extremely frustrating on the site. If you have 3 discs or less it is only $8.69 which is not too bad but then if you add 4-8 discs it jumps to $18.59. Then after the ninth disc it goes to $35.09.

If it is a 2 disc release it counts as 2 so basically you can only get one full album for the low shipping along with a single or ep if there are any you want.

It sucks because if you want two albums it is actually a bit cheaper to make two separate orders. It would have been perfect if they hiked the shipping on the 5th disc instead.

Getting four full albums at the same time would be your best option but you would also be looking at around $80-100 depending on the albums.

Im sure it's based on weight and the fact that they are shipping stuff halfway across the world. Nothing to cry about.

Im sure it's based on weight and the fact that they are shipping stuff halfway across the world. Nothing to cry about.

not crying at all, someone asked a question and I pointed out what the best options were? kind of silly though if you make two separate orders and its cheaper.. i was actually extremely satisfied for shipping on one album but shipping two would have nearly doubled the entire cost...

I don't think they do shipping pricing entirely based on weight. The price does shoot up in large incriminates at certain levels, particularly the jump from 10 - 11 albums (that difference is about 9 Euros shipping)

I won't complain about prices tho as it is a small price to pay for these bootleg albums and WAAAAY cheaper than eBay

1 hour ago, RhoBearToe said:

My wife's mad at me because I finally got her to listen to this album this weekend and now it's stuck in her head. But she stays home with our kids all day so she can't listen to it haha

I do wish he would do a clean version so I can play it when my kids are home and I'm making dinner and want to listen to it. 

4 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

My wife's mad at me because I finally got her to listen to this album this weekend and now it's stuck in her head. But she stays home with our kids all day so she can't listen to it haha

Everytime I play Ultralight Beam, my gf starts singing it and she can't stand it.  It's pretty hilarious