• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

All vinyl is 20% off this week at FYE! Go snag an exclusive purple & white vinyl while you still can! Also available for purchase online at http://bit.ly/AtreyuFYEvinyl.

Is it in-store as well? I wonder if I can stack a 20% off coupon on top of that. Probably not but if so I might have to grab that NotLD 

10 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I don’t know what to think when a place makes Urban Outfitters and Newbury Comics prices seem not just reasonable, but cheap...

I started to buy stuff from fye within the last two/three months after discovering a 20% off coupon I can use every time I buy something in-store. Makes the prices more than reasonable, especially if it's a new release.  Otherwise they have really high prices. 

30 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I started to buy stuff from fye within the last two/three months after discovering a 20% off coupon I can use every time I buy something in-store. Makes the prices more than reasonable, especially if it's a new release.  Otherwise they have really high prices. 

20% off makes them barely tolerable. Let us know if you can stack in store with this deal as you mentioned before, that’s a good idea and would actually make these prices “ok” if it works. There’s a couple of things I wouldn’t mind having but they’d have to be pretty close to half off for me to consider!

On 12/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, unknown pleasures said:

20% off makes them barely tolerable. Let us know if you can stack in store with this deal as you mentioned before, that’s a good idea and would actually make these prices “ok” if it works. There’s a couple of things I wouldn’t mind having but they’d have to be pretty close to half off for me to consider!

Agreed. FYE prices are bananas.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:45 PM, SuperBuckeye30 said:

My local Urban Outfitters carries this on red vinyl too, but for only $32.99.

That $50 price point is ridiculous!

That's so lame that they called it an exclusive, when they released the same pressing in other stores. I found a Sunrise Records "Exclusive" on Discogs also which is identical to the FYE except for the hype sticker. Oh well, I ended up picking it up on sale at FYE for like $35.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...