Shipping Now: Matt Pryor/Gates split 7"

Oh yeah, that whole ordeal. Thanks for the reminder. I always forget Gates is / was associated with them for their last album. I will forever think of them as self release cause of their first few releases.

Yeah. Great band that didn't fit on the label. Hope they at least got some benefit from them

I just scrolled down, don't like a single band I saw lol. BAAO is so fucking bad

I did the same.

I can understand that, some of the music on their label is not for everyone. But for the type of music that Gates play, and the amount of exposure and popularity they have gained, Equal Vision seems like a decent fit, especially considering the type of artists that exploded in popularity while they were on EV (Circa, Coheed, Converge, Alexisonfire.) Triple Crown would also be a good fit too. 

And I totally agree on BAAO. I don't understand the insane love people have for that band. Although even if it's not your guys type of music, you should definitely check out Night Verses. Besides some occasional cringey lyrics, their album Lift Your Existence is absolutely fantastic. Very proficient musicians, and they put on a hell of a live show.

I can understand that, some of the music on their label is not for everyone. But for the type of music that Gates play, and the amount of exposure and popularity they have gained, Equal Vision seems like a decent fit, especially considering the type of artists that exploded in popularity while they were on EV (Circa, Coheed, Converge, Alexisonfire.) Triple Crown would also be a good fit too.

And I totally agree on BAAO. I don't understand the insane love people have for that band. Although even if it's not your guys type of music, you should definitely check out Night Verses. Besides some occasional cringey lyrics, their album Lift Your Existence is absolutely fantastic. Very proficient musicians, and they put on a hell of a live show.

See none of those bands are on EVR anymore, so I don't think a legacy should influence a label's present.

Also Night Verses are cool just haven't been my thing in years

If anyone can help me out with an /50 I would love you forever. I had this in my cart while dealing with the ford dealership and in process my phone died... Now it's gone :(

Sorry man. Didn't expect those to sell out in 3 hours. I honestly thought they'd last the whole day.

Maybe I should have charged more, haha. They did take a while to paint. Between Gates, Matt and Overdue, I hand-painted 200 of those tags.

Sorry man. Didn't expect those to sell out in 3 hours. I honestly thought they'd last the whole day.

Maybe I should have charged more, haha. They did take a while to paint. Between Gates, Matt and Overdue, I hand-painted 200 of those tags.

Put up a /50 of anything, and it'll sell FAST lol.

Got my 3 today as well, hoping to get my hands on a Gates tag.

I also caught my mail carrier trying to force the 7" mailer through the mail slot on our office door (it would have to be bent to make it), rather than walking in/knocking/leaving it against the door/etc. She could tell I was not happy.

Got my 3 today as well, hoping to get my hands on a Gates tag.

I also caught my mail carrier trying to force the 7" mailer through the mail slot on our office door (it would have to be bent to make it), rather than walking/knocking/leaving it against the door/etc. She could tell I was not happy.

1) I'm hoping to get a Gates one when I see them

2) that's fucked up and she should be kicked