Doctor Who: The 50th Anniversary Collection 4 LP Box Set

S5x63CD.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 25th, 2016)

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF “DOCTOR WHO:  THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION" 4 LP BOX SET

February 25th, 2016 – Did someone call a doctor? Perhaps 11 of them?
A collection of unprecedented proportions, the DOCTOR WHO: THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION 4 LP BOX SET presents, for the first time ever on vinyl, 50 tracks featuring the very best and most iconic musical moments from the show from 1963 through 2013, Doctors 1 through 11.

Available now for pre-order exclusively from ThinkGeek.com and limited to only 1000 copies on “cybermen” metallic silver vinyl, this lavish set is packaged in a custom quad-fold jacket filled with copious images from the fan-favorite series plus a 16-page full color stapled booklet featuring extensive liner notes by composer Mark Ayres, all housed in a case-wrapped heavy board stock slipcover. An extremely limited “adipose” white vinyl variant will also be made available directly from SPACELAB9.COM at a later date - to be announced soon!

Fans are encouraged to hop in their Tardis and head to the link below as quickly as possible. Available while supplies last – which won’t be long!

Fixed:

FOR IMMEDIATE REEASE: (FEBRUARY 25th, 2016)

SPACEAB9 ANNOUNCES THE REEASE OF “DOCTOR WHO:  THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COECTION" 4 P BOX SET

February 25th, 2016 – Did someone ca a doctor? Perhaps 11 of them?

A coection of unprecedented proportions, the DOCTOR WHO: THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COECTION 4 P BOX SET presents, for the first time ever on viny, 50 tracks featuring the very best and most iconic musica moments from the show from 1963 through 2013, Doctors 1 through 11.

Avaiabe now for pre-order excusivey from ThinkGeek.com and imited to ony 1000 copies on “cybermen” metaic siver viny, this avish set is packaged in a custom quad-fod jacket fied with copious images from the fan-favorite series pus a 16-page fu coor staped booket featuring extensive iner notes by composer Mark Ayres, a housed in a case-wrapped heavy board stock sipcover. An extremey imited “adipose” white viny variant wi aso be made avaiabe directy from SPACEAB9.COM at a ater date - to be announced soon!

Fans are encouraged to hop in their Tardis and head to the ink beow as quicky as possibe. Avaiabe whie suppies ast – which won’t be ong!

Fixed:

SPACEAB9 ANNOUNCES THE REEASE OF “DOCTOR WHO:  THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COECTION" 4 P BOX SET

A coection of unprecedented proportions, the DOCTOR WHO: THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COECTION 4 P BOX SET presents, for the first time ever on viny, 50 tracks featuring the very best and most iconic musica moments from the show from 1963 through 2013, Doctors 1 through 11.

Avaiabe now for pre-order excusivey from ThinkGeek.com and imited to ony 1000 copies on “cybermen” metaic siver viny, this avish set is packaged in a custom quad-fod jacket fied with copious images from the fan-favorite series pus a 16-page fu coor staped booket featuring extensive iner notes by composer Mark Ayres, a housed in a case-wrapped heavy board stock sipcover. An extremey imited “adipose” white viny variant wi aso be made avaiabe directy from SPACEAB9.COM at a ater date - to be announced soon!

Fans are encouraged to hop in their Tardis and head to the ink beow as quicky as possibe. Avaiabe whie suppies ast – which won’t be ong!

dedication

Fixed:

Dang it. You beat me to it...

Not TARDIS blue

Not time vortex orange swirl

Not different colors to signify different eras

50th Anniversary collection,

Released in the show's 53rd year

4 dull grey lp's

No tracklisting

80 fucking dollars

tumblr_inline_nzhq4lRY9p1sle9pt_500.gif

I have a fucking TARDIS tattooed on my arm and I collect records. You could probably take that to mean that I'm a complete asshole but that also makes me your target demographic for this kind of thing and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot sonic screwdriver.

Nice try SPACELAB, let me know when it's on clearance.

Not TARDIS blue

Not time vortex orange swirl

Not different colors to signify different eras

50th Anniversary collection,

Released in the show's 53rd year

4 dull grey lp's

No tracklisting

80 fucking dollars

tumblr_inline_nzhq4lRY9p1sle9pt_500.gif

I have a fucking TARDIS tattooed on my arm and I collect records. You could probably take that to mean that I'm a complete asshole but that also makes me your target demographic for this kind of thing and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot sonic screwdriver.

Nice try SPACELAB, let me know when it's on clearance.

I was a massive fan of 9-11 but this won't be getting money from because it's Spaceab

Can someone give me a rundown or a link that explains the lack of Ls? I feel like I'm missing something good. It's Doig all over again. I really need to peek hype threads more often, regardless of my personal interest in the product.

Basically Spacelab were behind the recent Fallout 3 OST box set. The set included a book from the game called "You're SPECIAL" with each letter representing a different characteristic (S = Strength etc). The book was completely missing the last page (being L - Luck). A pretty big oversight considering the book is only around 7 pages long.

Spacelab said nothing about the problem for a long time, and eventually just stated that they were aware of the issue and that "IF" they ever repressed it they "MIGHT" correct it.

Edit: Take a look here: http://m.imgur.com/a/k9keH

They don't give a fuck because nerds will still buy their shit.

Sounds about right! Just a shame because they had an opportunity to make something really good, and even with the fuck up they could have come forward and said "all orders will receive a new CORRECTED book". Instead it's just been more of a "We don't really give a fuck, we have your money. Bye"

• 3 weeks later...

vk5MrSQ.jpg

HU9iSMQ.jpg

DOCTOR WHO: The 50th Anniversary Collection FOUR LP BOX SET "Adipose" White Vinyl Variant AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER 1pm E.S.T. TUESDAY, MARCH 22nd

A collection of unprecedented proportions, the DOCTOR WHO: THE 50th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION 4 LP BOX SET presents, for the first time ever on vinyl, 50 tracks featuring the very best and most iconic musical moments from the show from 1963 through 2013, Doctors 1 through 11. This lavish set is packaged in a custom quad-fold jacket filled with copious images from the fan-favorite series plus a 16-page full color stapled booklet featuring extensive liner notes by composer Mark Ayres, all housed in a case-wrapped heavy board stock slipcover. 

Watch the unboxing video here: 

The “Adipose” white vinyl variant is available exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM and in extremely limited quantities.

AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

We will also have available in limited quantities BETTER CALL SAUL: Original Television Soundtrack LP "Desert Sky" Blue Vinyl Variant and THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN: Music From The Motion Picture Double LP