IT'S LIT XD: A Legitimate Ban Discussion

Derek™

The reason question I have is how does this dude afford every single overpriced expensive limited vinyl release

I mean I guess he buys 2 or 3 and flips the duplicates, but still, that's a lot of overhead. Trust fund? 

That's funny, I wonder the same thing about you everytime I see you post you bought some new overpriced record.

You realize you are one of like three people who are holding onto a 2 year grudge about a record I supposedly flipped (but didn't), right? So sad. 

This exchange cracked me up.

1c92c72df61bb7dcce621078d75d4794.jpg

Totally missed this thread when it started. Now I get all the drama around here. I'm even surprised with some people that were short with each other is this thread. Some people have have too much free time...like I used to have. Only thing is I didn't seek the attention like some others on the internet.

Not sure whats wrong with the Small Talk thread. Serves its purpose perfectly. About 95% of the rest of the board has to do with music in some form. I don't contribute to that thread and it's easy to ignore.

Also I agree with stl_ben on something!

Ah, Halo = Young Thug, that makes perfect sense.  Don't know how I missed that...but time to add another person to my block list!

• 2 weeks later...