Lathe Cuts?

Ok soooo, I wanna poll ya'll to see what you kind folks would prefer as a sort of package!

$20 - Lathe cut 7 inch and T-shirt (it'll be a nice front and back screen print!)

Orrrr.....

$10 - Just the record and a unique lil square painting that will fit inside the sleeve or something to that extant (there's only gonna be 10 so each one will be unique).

YAAAS

Wow my grammar in that previous post is bad. The test cut I have is black, but I think the 10 actual cuts will be clear?

When I get a lil' more info to throw together, I'm going to put a pre-order up for 11$ (free shipping) which will include the record and a 6x6 inch mini canvas painting that will be thrown in the sleeve. The painting will be a series of 10 paintings called "10 Paintings of Fruit 2016" that will be 10 paintings of the same group of fruits. Each record out of 10 will get a paiting out of 10. I will think of other fun things to put in with each order as well. To clairfy, this is not a fruit-themed record.

I'll let you know when that time comes soon ANDY AND $40 ;)  you ain't gonna miss out!

Wow my grammar in that previous post is bad. The test cut I have is black, but I think the 10 actual cuts will be clear?

When I get a lil' more info to throw together, I'm going to put a pre-order up for 11$ (free shipping) which will include the record and a 6x6 inch mini canvas painting that will be thrown in the sleeve. The painting will be a series of 10 paintings called "10 Paintings of Fruit 2016" that will be 10 paintings of the same group of fruits. Each record out of 10 will get a paiting out of 10. I will think of other fun things to put in with each order as well. To clairfy, this is not a fruit-themed record.

I'll let you know when that time comes soon ANDY AND $40 ;) you ain't gonna miss out!

Stoked. :D