The Biggest Loser - VC Edition 2016

Buffbloom

// most educated and helpful post of all time //

Tremendous.

I group myself with those who 'don't have to do a thing' in order to keep their weight, but I supported my girlfriend in her endeavor to lose weight for the last year and your way of doing it was the thing that worked for her. Eating healthy on a stable schedule, cutting out on empty calories, augmenting body activity from zero to a little more than zero. She lost about 40 pounds since January '15, without any athletic activity. Taking walks, riding the bike, walking the stairs. It's super impressive what difference small changes in ones diet and everyday life can make.

Good luck and endurance to you all.

I added myself! I'm André. Coincidentally we just got a new scale on Saturday. Our 2 year old broke the last one (no, he's not that big, it was made of glass and he dropped it).

So, any "rules"? Did I miss that post or link? We don't vote eachother out, right? No teams like on the show?

No teams.  No voteout.  Just play against your own goal and have fun.

I have my vegan/veg meal preps that I used to do with my old workout routine if people want that.

3B32EC96-66B8-49D6-9354-07EBA71742C3_zps

Kicker is I did it all with no gym membership too :D Yoga mat, kettle bell, and shoes is all you need.

(I'll just post a pic rather than explaining all my hoopla)

Shout out to Mr. TJM182 for the help he gave me....his goody bags are the best!

Whichever one of you is Ian, it's you and me in the 300 club, hahaha.... :(

I hope all of you are short, you're all making me feel extra fat (bear in mind I'm 6'4" though, and my ideal weight is somewhere around 200-220lbs).

I'll post a picture here at some point.

I'm 98% sure I will be joining you guys in this club tomorrow (when my scale is delivered).

Whichever one of you is Ian, it's you and me in the 300 club, hahaha.... :(

I hope all of you are short, you're all making me feel extra fat (bear in mind I'm 6'4" though, and my ideal weight is somewhere around 200-220lbs).

I'll post a picture here at some point.

6'5" here. Tall people for life. Hit the gym for an hour AND ran 5 miles on the beach today simply based on the motivation this thread had inspired in me. Thanks! Let's do it!

bruh.

haha.  this made me chuckle.

missed the cut off but will poke in from time to time. 

i only need to lose like 15 pounds but i want to start working out again and get some definition.  i had to weigh 187 to make my weight for insurance purposes, but since then i had my boy (who is now 5 months old) and my schedule is all fucked.  Eating like shit and finding no time to work out.  I used to work out right after work but now i have to pick up my kids from school and the baby sitter then it's getting ready for the next day.

is it bad to work out before bed?  i'm gonna start working out after i put the kids to bed, but not sure if thats a good idea.  they usually go down about 7 and i would probably work out by 8, then going to bed at 930-10.

haha. this made me chuckle.

missed the cut off but will poke in from time to time.

i only need to lose like 15 pounds but i want to start working out again and get some definition. i had to weigh 187 to make my weight for insurance purposes, but since then i had my boy (who is now 5 months old) and my schedule is all fucked. Eating like shit and finding no time to work out. I used to work out right after work but now i have to pick up my kids from school and the baby sitter then it's getting ready for the next day.

is it bad to work out before bed? i'm gonna start working out after i put the kids to bed, but not sure if thats a good idea. they usually go down about 7 and i would probably work out by 8, then going to bed at 930-10.

If you want to add yourself to the spreadsheet now, I'm okay with that. The more people the more fun