The Biggest Loser - VC Edition 2016

Buffbloom

Does any of do any of the beachbody programs?

I'm doing insanity max 30 and I'll probably just continue til this is over, or switch to insanity asylum.  I do that for my cardio portion of my workout 5 days a week

i have done insanity in the past and most recently T25.  when i hurt my back i did a little Piyo since my wife was doing that.  probably gonna start T25 again and then move onto some weight training like Body Beast or something.  my dad has that so i can just borrow that.

i have done insanity in the past and most recently T25.  when i hurt my back i did a little Piyo since my wife was doing that.  probably gonna start T25 again and then move onto some weight training like Body Beast or something.  my dad has that so i can just borrow that.

Nice, best of luck. T25 is so convenient because it's only 25 minutes long.

I'm doing alright weight wise, I'm down 4.2 pounds this week so far, but aiming 4.4, so I'm good. I want to lose about 2.2 each following week (a kilogram) this 8 week period, which I think is doable. And then another 10-20 the rest of the year, and then hopefully keep that off.

I haven't really started working out yet, fighting off a cold, but hopefully soon. Take my bike back and forth to work every day though, and been taking some walks. Hopefully soon I can go back to my weekly run/swim/bike/walk/workout schedule that I love.

A tip I have is to stand more often! I have lost a lot of weight in my past by just standing more.

is it bad to work out before bed?  i'm gonna start working out after i put the kids to bed, but not sure if thats a good idea.  they usually go down about 7 and i would probably work out by 8, then going to bed at 930-10.

From experience, what's the trouble with working out at night is not being able to fall asleep... I need some hours to relax.

Edit: Forgot to finish the last sentence yesterday.

Anyone here have a Fitbit? I used some Amazon credit and picked one up. If anyone else has one, please look me up under email [email protected] and let's get some steps in together! Mine arrives tomorrow, so I'll be kicking it off with some serious cardio tomorrow.

There's a VC fitbit group floating around somewhere.  I don't remember how to find it

Total of 5.5 Pounds and 2.81%. I'm ok with that.

Extremely respectable, well done.

I forgot to weight in this morning (again), I'll do so tonight, I already know the results won't be great.  My wife and I are restarting Weight Watchers together starting today though so next week will be better.

I forgot to weight in this morning (again), I'll do so tonight, I already know the results won't be great.

Same here. I've been combining diet with a lot of heavy lifting, while so I can see that I look much better than I did a couple months ago, the numbers on the scale don't reflect that.

Down a total of 6lbs, all water weight I'm sure, I stayed at 222 for most of last week and woke up this morning at 216, weighed in my lightest at 214 on Friday. Hoping to be around 210-211 by weeks end. Doing an old program I did a few years ago that I created myself that worked wonders for me, lost a total of 42 lbs last time! If anyone would like to know about it let me know. 

Extremely respectable, well done.

I forgot to weight in this morning (again), I'll do so tonight, I already know the results won't be great.  My wife and I are restarting Weight Watchers together starting today though so next week will be better.

Thank you very much! I understand that I won't loose that kind of weight the coming weeks, but I'm glad I got a jumpstart. I ate less and less often, cut down on the weekday snacks. The cravings are the hardest part though.

I wish you the best of luck with WW and 'grats on not gaining any weight atleast, this week!

Down a total of 6lbs, all water weight I'm sure, I stayed at 222 for most of last week and woke up this morning at 216, weighed in my lightest at 214 on Friday. Hoping to be around 210-211 by weeks end. Doing an old program I did a few years ago that I created myself that worked wonders for me, lost a total of 42 lbs last time! If anyone would like to know about it let me know. 

I saw that jump down to 214-215, amazing. What did you do the day before?