Pinback - Blue Screen Life reissue

Are they refunding your shipping? If not, they'll refund the purchase price, but you get to pay two way shipping to essentially check the condition of the jacket for them? Think about that.

I would really try to find out who made these.

yeah I know. Super lame. For all I know they tried to dump a blemished copy on me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, dpasquer said:

Anyone on this thread have an extra BSL or Pinback S/T vinyl laying around not asking a crazy price for? Would love to add to my newly developing collection. Keeping my finger crossed! Thank you!

There's a BSL on discogs for $65 which I'd imagine is the best you're gonna find unless this gets re-pressed again. You might be SOL on S/T though.

Found my S/T in Kansas City a few years ago for $20 still sealed. Almost needed a change of pants after that. It's a great sounding pressing. Paid $60 for my blue vinyl BSL 3 years ago from ebay, and was lucky to grab the reissue on RSD.

I talked to Rob & Zach after some shows in Chicago last year, about reissues. They said the owner of Ace Fu is a jackass and won't do a pressing of anything unless he'll profit immediately like RSD releases. So don't expect another run of S/T or BSL for a while I guess.

2 hours ago, bluescreenlife said:

They said the owner of Ace Fu is a jackass and won't do a pressing of anything unless he'll profit immediately like RSD releases. So don't expect another run of S/T or BSL for a while I guess.

They should show that motherfucker the discogs.com marketplace pages for those albums. Might just light that fire under his ass and set him straight. He'd be printing money, the dope.

7 hours ago, dpasquer said:

Thank you for the update and info. I think I'll wait out on both. I purchased the Loro 7" as is my favorite song on the s/t album and will enjoy that while I keep my eyes out. Glad to hear you purchased both at decent prices. :D

I offer you BSL at a good price and you ignore my messages then come and post in this thread stating you’ll wait.   If your going to last in this community have the decency to respond to messages, be a proper human being, and not waste my time.