Pinback - Blue Screen Life reissue

1 hour ago, ptothedo said:

There were two messages, the one you posted isn’t the one I responded to.  Either way, carry on and good luck.

Enjoy continuing to live a miserable life. I recommend you deal with your personal shit before you displace on others. Dont you love proof? Good luck to whomever loves you. Peace the fuck out 

I've been stuck on Summer in Abaddon for years, have the contemporary LP only.  Never really got into any of the other Pinback records but...

Rob Crow's My Room is a Mess is an absolute gem.  Surprised that hasn't got the LP treatment, it's a short record would easily fit on a single LP.

Edited by firefoxUSSR

1 hour ago, firefoxUSSR said:

I've been stuck on Summer in Abaddon for years, have the contemporary LP only.  Never really got into any of the other Pinback records but...

Rob Crow's My Room is a Mess is an absolute gem.  Surprised that hasn't got the LP treatment, it's a short record would easily fit on a single LP.

Summer In Abaddon is amazing. It might be my favorite but the goldenness of the majority of the jams on Blue Screen Life is too much to deny. I highly recommend you check it out unless you're afraid of being so enamored by it that you'll be unrelentingly compelled to pick up a copy on vinyl despite their exorbitant aftermarket prices. I scored like a motherfucker around 2010 and got a clear copy for $5. eBay snipers were slacking that day.