PO Now: Big D and the Kids Table - How It Goes

On Interpunk's website...

"Finally on Vinyl! BIG D AND THE KIDS TABLE is one of the few bands truly holding down the fort for wide-eyed, frenzied ska-punk, but are definitely NOT just another ska band. Incorporating the finest elements of dub/reggae, hardcore/punk and gangster/rap, Big D’s essential album, How It Goes, proves that ska can still be totally friggen awesome even if its dead. With 20 tracks clocking in at over 80 minutes, this has gone down in history as one of the best ska/punk records ever."

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=232926&

Kinda expensive but I've been waiting for this for a long time...

PO is live now and shipping will be on April.

$30 is steep especially considering both LTJ reissues were $16. As much as I want this, I am going to wait too.  Good Luck and Gipsy Hill are still readily available and have dropped a bit in price via third parties so I am hoping for the same here.

Those were represses. How It Goes has never been pressed...

• 4 weeks later...

My copy came today. This was really well done. I never owned the original CD, but it looks like they have brand new art work for inside the gatefold and the back cover. The sleeves for the records themselves have the lyrics and notes from the band about each song, which I thought was a really nice touch.

On top of that the record sounds great so far from what I've listened (Side A and half of side B). In a twist though they didn't make it a colored vinyl like their previous reissues, not that it matters. 

BIg D has never let me down with their vinyl pressings, so it's nice to see them finish off their main discography with this release.

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

• 2 weeks later...