PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

Thanks for the support everyone.

This project has been a long time coming. Kurt really did a stellar job on the remixing. We never talked about it publicly, but we had some serious hurdles during the original mix session. The power kept going out on the block for hours at a time. Essentially killing our progress each day. It eventually was finished, but we always wish we had more time with it.

-J.

This project has been a long time coming. Kurt really did a stellar job on the remixing. We never talked about it publicly, but we had some serious hurdles during the original mix session. The power kept going out on the block for hours at a time. Essentially killing our progress each day. It eventually was finished, but we always wish we had more time with it.

-J.

Nice insight on the history of the record Jake. Really really excited to listen to the record from front to back with the new mix.

-J.

Having listened to just the title track of the Redux on soundcloud I will say this mix is drastically different. Like crazily different. I've always felt that YFM originally had a very unique mix and master and that was definitely part of its charm. It is a very dark, clouded sound but still super aggressive. This mix is explosive and in your face and also aggressive with a really bright attack. Its basically like the way the cover was flipped from all black background to all white background. It sounds literally like night and day versions. Its a very neat new perspective.

Were any performances retracked? I kind of feel like there's a drum fill near the end of "You Fail Me" (Redux) that I don't remember noticing in the original. It could just be the overall brightness that is bringing it to the forefront of my mind when listening now but I remember hearing the redux and thinking that was totally new.

The EU variant is still available. Only on I didn't grab, but that's because it was either that or the fall of Efrafa - Inle and Archivist - ST, and I already got the 3 other variants. However, I still might do it, but I want the Pg.Lost represses................... fuck these decisions.

The EU variant is still available. Only on I didn't grab, but that's because it was either that or the fall of Efrafa - Inle and Archivist - ST, and I already got the 3 other variants. However, I still might do it, but I want the Pg.Lost represses................... fuck these decisions.

Get the pg.lost records, unless you're a Converge collector. Those pg.lost albums are killer and are gorgeous.

-J.

I wonder if you realize how many die hard fans you really have! We love to support you guys. Converge Wins at Everything. That should be the next album title "Wins At Everything"