PO Face to Face - First Three Records

Hello all,

Taken from a recent interview with Trever from Broken Headphones:

«Finally, this is more of a personal question… Why was Big Choice never properly released on vinyl? That promotional album is the white elephant of all LPs out there to me and one day I would love to have a copy in my hands one day. Seeing the album passed the 20 year mark, I’m just curious why it never made it to the turntable.»

«I am reissuing Don’t Turn Away, Big Choice, and Face to Face on 180 gram colored gatefold, limited edition vinyl in 2016 on my Antagonist Records label to celebrate our 25th Anniversary as a band.»

Get excited.

Edited by firebird1

I've mentioned it awhile back in another thread, but I can see them using the remixed version of Big Choice as well. You'll hear the difference If you compare the original tracks to the ones on Shoot The Moon.

As much of a fan as I am I need to check out that collection now. Thanks.

Also yeah as rapidfiretoolbooth annouced this was definitely mentioned in the Protection PO thread with an earlier interview on Punknews posting about it.

As much of a fan as I am I need to check out that collection now. Thanks.

It's a good compilation even if you have all of their albums. You should grab the physical version though since there's a good amount of liner notes. I bought the 2xDVD awhile back too which is awesome. All of their videos, a documentary and a long "farewell" show.

• 6 months later...
On March 1, 2016 at 7:29 PM, lainaw said:

I hope they do Ignorance is Bliss down the line. That's my favorite FTF record.

Totally agree!  Love all the face to face records and seen them more times than I can count, but I have never heard them play any of those songs.  That album was so far ahead of its time when it was released.  I couldn't make the one time they played that record from start to finish a few years back...  It haunts me..

• 1 month later...