PO Face to Face - First Three Records

1 hour ago, notschi666 said:

Thank you. Not bummed anymore that I missed the Fat box set. It was 10 bucks shipping, but it is a 3 record set and it will come Priority.

From a fangroup on facebook, there is a guy who knows trevoer (the singer)

"BIG NEWS!!! BIG NEWS!! BIG NEWS!!

At midnight PST tonight the band will begin selling a 3xLP box set (with slip cover) in their Kings Road Merch store. This is a Kings Road Merch exclusive pressing (limited to 200 copies) and is different than the 3xLP set that was sold by Fat (also limited to 200 pressings) a week or two back. Unlike the Fat pressing, this set was personally curated by Trever.

The band will not announce the set is on sale until noon PST tomorrow, November 22nd. Basically what that means is that the fan club gets a 12-hour jump on scoring one of these beauties."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/facetofacefans/

28 minutes ago, notschi666 said:

From a fangroup on facebook, there is a guy who knows trevoer (the singer)

"BIG NEWS!!! BIG NEWS!! BIG NEWS!!

At midnight PST tonight the band will begin selling a 3xLP box set (with slip cover) in their Kings Road Merch store. This is a Kings Road Merch exclusive pressing (limited to 200 copies) and is different than the 3xLP set that was sold by Fat (also limited to 200 pressings) a week or two back. Unlike the Fat pressing, this set was personally curated by Trever.

The band will not announce the set is on sale until noon PST tomorrow, November 22nd. Basically what that means is that the fan club gets a 12-hour jump on scoring one of these beauties."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/facetofacefans/

Yep. I'd trust Jack any day.

20 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

if that's JTC..  then totally.

also, has anyone heard rumblings that Fat would do a Fat Store version of this??

Yep. That's who it is.

and if these numbers are correct, that's 400 total and would imagine the last 100 would be the Fat store. Just speculation.

Missed this the first time...  Saw the KRM variant yesterday at work and by the time I got home and was going to order it was gone from the US store.  Went ahead and ordered from KRM EU and convinced myself that's its fine because it's only like $23 shipped per album that way... Super happy thatcI was able to get one. 

There is a ton of people who missed out on the 3xLP Box Set so I guess apparently the LP's (Triple Crown) are going to be released individually and directly from the Face to Face merch site. Stay tuned for pre-orders dates and times. (information as per the F2F facebook page). See for yourself.

Edited by regan138

1 hour ago, dethrock said:

Does anyone know what the difference between the first box and the second one that's curated by Trever?

3 minutes ago, regan138 said:

Yes, the colorways are different. In my opinion version #2's colors are better looking and match the album artwork better.

Here's the visual difference...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/239416659571485?view=permalink&id=745628885616924&src=email_notif

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, hickey said:

These popping up in anyone's mailboxes yet?

Someone on the fat wiki said they got theirs (fat version), but it didn't come with the box, just individual color LPs. Hopefully it's just a wierd one off, but that seems really strange to be a one off. I'll be pretty bummed if they are all like that.

8 minutes ago, chuckeroo2 said:

Someone on the fat wiki said they got theirs (fat version), but it didn't come with the box, just individual color LPs. Hopefully it's just a wierd one off, but that seems really strange to be a one off. I'll be pretty bummed if they are all like that.

@patatfat any word on this?