PO Face to Face - First Three Records

1 hour ago, Satan said:

@patatfat any word on this?

Can't speak on specifics since I don't have the persons info but I'm guessing that the 3 lps were ordered separately (black) and not the actual bundle. We're still waiting on the bundles to arrive in the warehouse so no one has gotten those yet. I think they'll be here late this week. Which means your records won't hit street date. Yipppeee, we get to field a bunch of emails asking "where's my shit you fucking assholes? " tis the season

10 minutes ago, patatfat said:

Can't speak on specifics since I don't have the persons info but I'm guessing that the 3 lps were ordered separately (black) and not the actual bundle. We're still waiting on the bundles to arrive in the warehouse so no one has gotten those yet. I think they'll be here late this week. Which means your records won't hit street date. Yipppeee, we get to field a bunch of emails asking "where's my shit you fucking assholes? " tis the season

Not a big issue for me - but thanks for clearing it up! You eguys have yet to let me down, so keep up the good work!! 

6 hours ago, patatfat said:

Where's my shit you fucking asshole?  Merry Christmas!

15 hours ago, patatfat said:

They're entitled to their records and they're entitled to them NOW! It's not like they could listen to these three records any way else.:blink:

4 minutes ago, Satan said:

Just got a media mail notification on myusps from SF. It's coming media. I have a good feeling about this.

Cant think of anything else I've ordered from Fat or anything from SF.

Yea, I just got an e-mail from Kings Road saying that their allotment was just shipped to them from Fat, so I wonder if these are in hand at Fat. Color me stoked if that's the case!

16 hours ago, Satan said:

THERE IS A STORE EDITION.

WHOS GONNA HELP SATAN

Never got anything from the Fat Store. How does it work? Do the limited things sell out right when they open or are they around the entire 3 hours they are open? I'm trying to get one for you, after I get one set for myself. Please, no one else write or request me to get them one. I normally would try, but I am not buying them myself. I am having friends get me a set and already feel weird about having them front the money.

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Never got anything from the Fat Store. How does it work? Do the limited things sell out right when they open or are they around the entire 3 hours they are open? I'm trying to get one for you, after I get one set for myself. Please, no one else write or request me to get them one. I normally would try, but I am not buying them myself. I am having friends get me a set and already feel weird about having them front the money.

Sent you a PM. :wub:

6 hours ago, jodi said:

Received the colored box from kingsroadmerch today. There is a seamsplit on all 3 of the records:(

c06600b71d.jpg

What are you going to do? I'm asking in case mine comes in split....I have literally thought of this a few times already before I saw your pic. I'm sorry for your bad news.