6 lps for £15 !

I give up on you man your never gonna be happy  ...  i put it in a box mailer with 12" card  each side sent it recorded delivery sent you 3 extra records from my best selling range and still your not happy, i cellotaped the box till it was almost mummified ...to me  it looks like it was raining when your records were delivered and you took full advantage of this by taking a photo as for the other computer warriors calling me a fool ...i'm a fool that runs a record store, put 120 records out since i was 17, got 6 bands signed by bigger lables and sends thousands of records in the post every year .the offer is over i had 183 orders for this and only two orders inc yours were missing one record of 6 ...the box was put together as a way for people to check out cool underground music for  a cheap price ...thats all.

In what way do they look wet. They're covered in transparent tape. Again, obvious.

This guy needs to just go away. He certainly doesn't give 2 shits about making the customer happy. If it were me, I would have sent those back, and told him to try again.

Give up, yeah, that'll fix the issue...

Yeah your SO wrong Vinyl addict I GIVE A SHIT thats why i sorted Alex 3 extra records instead of 2 and asked if he got them ok as he dident repy to my p.ms and emails  ...i cant see me giving up on a lable i've run for nearly  20 years just cuz some Computer warriors taking potshots at me, i know you wouldent say that to me in person to my face so easy to hide behind a computer screen taking potshots 

Wow, what happened to the customer is always right?

Such an attitude from a business owner. You obviously still need to learn a thing or two about customer service.

...and to think I am afraid to say something to your face...lol

I'm out on this. Just making a mental note to stay clear of your "deals", as I'm sure others will be doing as well.

BTW, I am so proud you learned to copy and paste in your 20 years of business. ( You sent me the same message as above in a Private Message).

Wow, what happened to the customer is always right?

i hate this, the customer isnt always right.

in the interest of fairness, i bought the 7" deal and i was more than happy with what i got as well as the packaging. extra fox, any chance we can see pics of the actual records? did they come banged up?

The records in the pictured package all have VG+ sleeves which could easily be from them simply being old and not shrinkwrapped or stored in bags. That doesn't bother me too much as that's what I expected for the price. The point of the issue is that someone who runs a record label should be packing a lot better than that. I am pleased that yours were well packed, but mine were not and he asked publicly how things were. I simply answered honestly.