Morbid Angel - Altar of Madness Earache FDR reissue

Going up at the Earache store this Friday at 1800 GMT.

http://webstore.earache.com/morbid-angel

http://uswebstore.earache.com/A-Z/k-m/morbid-angel

Expect it will be 4 different variants; 100, 200, 300 and 400. That's what usually happens.

400 on black? they will do enough to meet demand, just as they did before

The anniversary edition of Covenant (also FDR I think) is definitely the best I have heard that album, hopefully this is the same.

Im a little worried about the artwork though. The last time they re-released Altars on vinyl (couple of years ago), the front artwork was lifted from the CD and looked awful.

those 2011 reissues weren't FDR, source was taken from CD, sleeves also were crappy

400 on black? they will do enough to meet demand, just as they did before

those 2011 reissues weren't FDR, source was taken from CD, sleeves also were crappy

The anniversary edition of Covenant (released in 2013, FDR) was a completely different cut and press (which I guess you missed), and it very likely is cut from the master tape since the sound is completely different than the one taken from the CD (2011 version). I have/ had them both.

The anniversary edition of Covenant was a completely different cut and press (which I guess you missed), and it very likely is cut from the master tape since the sound is completely different than the one taken from the CD. I have/ had them both.

I mean 2011 reissue, sold it and bought FDR 2013 reissue instead.

• 5 weeks later...