There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

2 minutes ago, hipsterasfolk said:

Very good point! I will talk to him when I see him in August! Then again I still have about 10 years before I can accept that position.....hope Trump changes the law and gets a 3peat!

there's always LYIN' TED. he might be in the market for another VP as well. the last one didn't work out so well.

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Rand Paul should've soap boxed this. Also strange that he's endorsing Trump now.

people respond harder to clickbait and polarizing issues, not boring things like logic and reason. if people were smarter rand paul (and his father) would fare much better.

i think rand realizes that TRUMP is the only candidate that will confront Crooked Hillary head on and expose her for the pandering lying war hawk establishment candidate she is.

Edited by WAXXX
TRUMP

24 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

people respond harder to clickbait and polarizing issues, not boring things like logic and reason. if people were smarter rand paul (and his father) would fare much better.

i think rand realizes that TRUMP is the only candidate that will confront Crooked Hillary head on and expose her for the pandering lying war hawk establishment candidate she is.

It just feels weird because Ron was never a 'party guy'. Rand made some poor choices with his 'bullet points' and it feels like he doesn't have a more singular identity/persona like his dad did. I couldn't imagine Ron ever endorsing someone like Trump. 

We're moving into the second act of this shitshow election. As crazy as all of this is, I'm happy it's showing younger (and older) voters how fucked up this two party system really is and opening them up to the idea of a third party candidate who focuses on liberty, freedom, and prosperity.

shyKrXA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Please tell me those aren't real? Jesus Christ HRC's campaign is so fucking tonedeaf.

haha. for what it's worth, there's a salon.com article saying they are fake and that the HRC camp didn't put them out. could just be a rogue operator who is nimble in the ways of photoshop. i got some good lulz from it all.

edit: i'm gonna need to check that hashtag on twitter tho. genuinely curious.

Edited by WAXXX
stuff

25 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

sort of like when Bernie supporters created Memes about how the media isnt covering his YUGE rallys and used photos from Rallys in Cuba, and recently, Rock the Range Festival in Ohio as "Bernie rallys".  

a recent bernie rally:

EZ2011_BSK-Crowd.jpg

or the projected attendance for the upcoming bernie vs TRUMP debate.

16 hours ago, WAXXX said:

wanted to see it too, but none of the networks would put up the $$$ to donate to women's health charities.

a tech company is calling the woman's health bluff.  I don't see it working out.  Which is unfortunate - even if there isn't that much to gain politically, it still would have been a fun debate.  It doesn't seem like we get a lot of fun debates anymore, it all has to come with an agenda.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/27/tech-company-calls-trumps-bluff-offering-put-10-million-sanders-debate.html

23 hours ago, WAXXX said:

wanted to see it too, but none of the networks would put up the $$$ to donate to women's health charities.

Man, you really are hook line and sinker, huh.

If only there was some rich dude, a billionaire even, who could put his money where his mouth is and donate the money himself, that way Trump's hands wouldn't be tied and he wouldn't have to back out like the chickenshit loudmouth that he is.